Wanted Caesars Palace Grey $10 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWJ

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Starting putting together a small Caesar’s set. I have some 43mm $5s on their way and I picked up some Caesar’s Roulettes that I plan to mill and use as fracs. Currently looking for some grey $10s. Not sure what a fair price is for these but if you have any I’m willing to negotiate. Also willing to trade for them if I have anything you might want.

Attachments

• IMG_4476.jpeg
    IMG_4476.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 51
Starting putting together a small Caesar’s set. I have some 43mm $5s on their way and I picked up some Caesar’s Roulettes that I plan to mill and use as fracs. Currently looking for some grey $10s. Not sure what a fair price is for these but if you have any I’m willing to negotiate. Also willing to trade for them if I have anything you might want.
you just get those brown roulettes on eBay ?

Reactions: JWJ
you just get those brown roulettes on eBay ?
Yes I got the roulettes. The price was decent and overall the condition was good. 70 of them are in excellent condition and 30 are used. They should make a great frac!

I know you got a great price, I didn't bid , forgot. And I know they are leaded, funny, I have a Caesars set, now that I think about it, they are probably over 2 grams heavier than the dollars, which sucks

Reactions: JWJ
Bump! Any of these out there?

Attachments

• IMG_4476.jpeg
    IMG_4476.jpeg
    109.5 KB · Views: 35
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom