Cancelled CAD Designer for Small Project (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skagglio

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Looking to hire a CAD designer for a small project making a model for 2mm wide spacing discs that can fit between chips and lock in using small extrusions on both sides that fits the mold. I poorly mocked up what I am thinking for a TRK small crown disc. I would like to create versions for both TRK small crown and Paulson THC. The disc's diameter would need to be a couple mms shorter than the chips. (37mm for THC and 36mm for TRK small crown)

Please let me know if I can hire your help, thanks!
DISC CAD.png

Attachments

• DISC CAD.png
    DISC CAD.png
    11.6 KB · Views: 35
Can you possibly elaborate a little more on what you are planning to do? Is this for a CNC machine to cut out? I have been a CAD designer (for an architectural firm) for many years but not exactly sure of the end goal here. Happy to help if I can.

Can you possibly elaborate a little more on what you are planning to do? Is this for a CNC machine to cut out? I have been a CAD designer (for an architectural firm) for many years but not exactly sure of the end goal here. Happy to help if I can.
Hello, I would be looking to send the design out for 3D printing. I have no experience in either CAD or 3D printing. The end goal would be to use 21 of these spacers to help keep a barrel alligned in between the stocks of a lathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom