SOLD Cactus Jack 50¢ (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. But it doesn’t bother me - I like my racks full, but they don’t ha e to full of all the same chip.
Lol my OCD has trouble with that, and my wallet hates it.. but, if that works for you than keep on keepin on (with blurple fracs)

These are a very tempting start to a mixed THC set!!! must restrain...
Mixed set you say? Sadly I no longer own the fracs nor the $1s.
6314D4FD-207B-417F-88C1-CC894FBFCCED.jpeg

John...I expect a pr0n reply to this.
Dang... that was quick turnaround. Did you ever really mean to use them?o_O
Trust me it was agonizing. I even added 2 more barrels. One of my favorite fracs ever, but could not find a way to make them work with this hot stamp set. Just ask one of the many people I pestered to help me find a way to make them work in my lineup :)

But I don't keep chips just to let them sit on the shelf. Ultimately there was just no denying a yellow frac was better for this set

6gNwCk9.jpg

Last edited:
Trust me it was agonizing. One of my favorite fracs ever, but could not find a way to make them work with this hot stamp set. Just ask one of the many people I pestered to help me find a way to make them work in my lineup :)

But I don't keep chips just to let them sit on the shelf. Ultimately there was just no denying a yellow frac was better for this set

6gNwCk9.jpg

...aaaaannnnnnnd

1588104078075.gif

Also, can I ask how you would use 70 fracs without sounding like a jerk?

People run 25¢/50¢ cash games with 8 quarters per player (or 2.67 BB+SB). For a 50¢/50¢ game, 3 BB+SB should work for 9 players.

Jerk.
Let's not be too judgmental now. Some like their racks full and some like 'em flat. To each his own.

My 17 year old ask me yesterday, "Dad, what do rocks and girls have in common?"

The flat ones get skipped.

People run 25¢/50¢ cash games with 8 quarters per player (or 2.67 BB+SB). For a 50¢/50¢ full ring game, 3 BB+SB should work for 9 players.

Jerk.

My 17 year old ask me yesterday, "Dad, what do rocks and girls have in common?"

The flat ones get skipped.

Hahahahahahahahahhha lmfao never heard that one before. Frikkin hilarious.

Trust me it was agonizing. I even added 2 more barrels. One of my favorite fracs ever, but could not find a way to make them work with this hot stamp set. Just ask one of the many people I pestered to help me find a way to make them work in my lineup :)

6gNwCk9.jpg
I can see how yellow works better than blurple. nice set.
Glad the CJs found a nice home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom