For Sale C&J dimes (half rack) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Conor

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I have fifty (#50) blue hot stamped dimes. I was going to use them with my Mint Club chips but I’ll never find enough .50’s for that to work. Hate to see them go but if someone could use them, I could use the space. They are C&J chips in excellent shape. Same “10¢“ stamp on both sides. $125 shipped in US. See pictures and feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!

49531FAE-C538-4A3F-90CA-6FDD09042D60.jpeg
279823E1-CE6C-4830-B3BF-DE9BB003223C.jpeg
73331CF9-DEC9-4C5F-A522-2F879F7A7265.jpeg
B1AFAF34-3F27-4F62-A007-15480541660F.jpeg

How do you tell the difference between C&J and Paulson. I had some blue chips that looked a lot like this. They didn't feel the same as my other Paulsons. I ended up selling them for what I paid for them, which was less than these. Now I'm wondering if I should have kept them?

How do you tell the difference between C&J and Paulson. I had some blue chips that looked a lot like this. They didn't feel the same as my other Paulsons. I ended up selling them for what I paid for them, which was less than these. Now I'm wondering if I should have kept them?
I think the easiest way, and what you’ll hear the most, are the shiny interior of the hats. They are also slightly larger than Paulson. I can hear the difference too.

Sound & feel are the biggest distinguishing factors IMO. It can be difficult to tell them apart from pictures alone, especially solids -- there are characteristics of the edge spots / inserts that are dead giveaways to C&J vs Paulson.

One thing to note is that Christy & Jones top hat & cane mold is always LCV. If a TH&C mold chip is SCV, it's not C&J.

Sound & feel are the biggest distinguishing factors IMO. It can be difficult to tell them apart from pictures alone, especially solids -- there are characteristics of the edge spots / inserts that are dead giveaways to C&J vs Paulson.

One thing to note is that Christy & Jones top hat & cane mold is always LCV. If a TH&C mold chip is SCV, it's not C&J.
Yes, the ones I had all had long canes like these.

Does it seems like a lot of hot stamped micro fracs are C&J, like maybe at that time period they appealed to a less affluent crowd than the dollar guys?

I think the easiest way, and what you’ll hear the most, are the shiny interior of the hats. They are also slightly larger than Paulson. I can hear the difference too.

In addition, all the C&J hats and canes I've seen are *very* sharp. And their colours do not match up to standard Paulson colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom