Cancelled Bunch of samples (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I want to sell these as a whole. Too much work to sell them individually, so I’m hoping there is a new chipper who maybe wants to start a sample set collection…

These are all Cards Mold…
IMG_2998.png

Also have this other ceramic 43mm Arias sample. I don’t know if they are BRPro or some other.
IMG_2999.png

Take them ALL (6 samples) for $50USD SHIPPED .

PayPal FF please

I want to sell these as a whole. Too much work to sell them individually, so I’m hoping there is a new chipper who maybe wants to start a sample set collection…

These are all Cards Mold…
View attachment 1188860

Also have this other ceramic 43mm Arias sample. I don’t know if they are BRPro or some other.
View attachment 1188861

Take them ALL (6 samples) for $50USD SHIPPED .

PayPal FF please
The Aria 43mm it’s from Tina ….

36 for 50 shipped? Isn't the going rate something like 34c - 40c per chip from Justin, so maybe reselling a slightly used version without the 6 month wait maybe runs you like 60c a chip max?

36 for 50 shipped? Isn't the going rate something like 34c - 40c per chip from Justin, so maybe reselling a slightly used version without the 6 month wait maybe runs you like 60c a chip max?
oh well. They won’t sell then. Like I care.

I didn’t have time to check for prices. I could not care any less.

I’ve seen samples sell for $8-10 each. It costs me $15-20 to ship you moron

So I’m selling the samples for $30

@NeutronHim
Dude! Way to crap all over his sale!!!
You realize these are HIS chips and he can sell them for whatever the hell HE wants?!?!?
Or are you suggesting that he needs to check his pricing with you first?

Next time, send a private message if you question the price. Don't undermine a person's sale in front of the entire forum.
What you did was quite the dick move!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom