SOLD Build your own set from my ES and TP holdings. Conditions apply. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyTIVA

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
Final listing this morning waiting at the car dealership. On offer is almost my entire lineup of Empress Star and Tiger Palace but with conditions.

1685641106753.jpeg

1685641128337.jpeg

Now that we’re clear on what I’m offering, I am not looking to sell by the rack or just the tastiest racks. I’m looking to make a real dent in my shelf space. I’m also not looking to profit as all Tiger racks will be offered at original pricing. I may have to even out the $5s pricing if necessary but that’s it. Also the 2 racks in the middle that include the hundos either don’t exist anymore or are not available. Additionally I am unable to accept any form of digital payment for a set. Details can be discussed via PM.

I’m offering the chance to build your own playable set. A set has to include a rack of fracs, 2 racks of $1s, 4 racks of $5s, and 2 racks of $20 or $25. Hundos are optional. Pricing as below. All TPs are mint with Paulson boxes. Some ES have been rarely felted but are sharp NM-mint.

ES fracs- $1000
ES $1- $400/rack
TP pri $1- $550/rack
TP pri $5- $700/rack
TP sec $5- $900/rack
ES $20- $1000/rack
ES $25- $600/rack
ES $100- $1500/rack
ESPT100- $1000

I’m fine if a sale doesn’t occur here. Serious offers will be considered. I am looking to shed at least 8 racks from this picture. Further pics can be provided once I get home. My feedback hopefully speaks for itself regarding this listing and the conditions.

Thanks for looking.

TP pri $5- $700/rack I'll take these
tldr
I’m offering the chance to build your own playable set. A set has to include a rack of fracs, 2 racks of $1s, 4 racks of $5s, and 2 racks of $20 or $25. Hundos are optional. Pricing as below. All TPs are mint with Paulson boxes. Some ES have been rarely felted but are sharp NM-mint

Happy to take the ES $1s from someone if they are required for the set someone is building and they don’t want!

Also happy to just directly buy the ES $1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom