Cancelled Bud Jones! World Trade Center! Las Vegas! Yes! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mipevi

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
42845816-EDB3-486B-B472-33B5229A5599.jpeg

4DEEADCC-6FAC-4E5C-BB68-5B8CBD89AB42.jpeg

E3580101-86D8-414F-ACD4-3E9BC8971D82.jpeg

95EF2E85-B571-4DEE-BF6D-802D49E69BA9.jpeg

F3528C70-DFF4-49EE-80E2-DEDDD205103A.jpeg

For sale a set of weighted S2 chips, the fractionals are relabels, others authentic originals. I would describe condition as pretty much new / still chalky.

100x 25c
300x $1
300x $5
60x $25
40x $100

Racks are not included. Asking 2000 USD via PayPal F&F, shipped worldwide.

I could consider keeping a rack of $1’s and $5’s, if for some crazy reason the buyer doesn’t want them. Then the price would be 1700 USD.

Not a DIBS sale, PM to discuss. Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
@liftapint Are you after these, I can't remember?

I have been sitting here staring at them all morning. These are SUCH great chips.
Please someone buy them. I shouldn't add ANOTHER chipset to the list of buy/sell/buy-again. The list is already long!!!

Love the breakdown too.

Ugh they are such amazing chips!
This would really be an amazing set to have but I can't sell any dogecoin just for this. Although I'd love to but I'm in it for the looooong run. GLWS! I'm sure they will go to an amazing home. They'll get to own a piece of Vegas history. Love how the 25 centers look too, reminds me of the Finnish flag big time

This would really be an amazing set to have but I can't sell any dogecoin just for this. Although I'd love to but I'm in it for the looooong run.
Not financial advice, but I almost put in OP that I'd be willing to take some cryptos too - just not DOGE. :LOL: :laugh:;)

That said I hope it goes briefly to $1 and you exit safely at $.97. :tup:

Not financial advice, but I almost put in OP that I'd be willing to take some cryptos too - just not DOGE. :LOL: :laugh:;)

That said I hope it goes briefly to $1 and you exit safely at $.97. :tup:
Oh boy...... don't make me do this man! I've done extremely well on doge so no worries there. I'll have to see but this would be such a sick set to have like I keep saying to play some games with friends and my dad.

Interested in the following if split:
-all 60 of the $25's
-all 40 of the $100's
-one rack of $5's
-one rack of $1's

Beautiful chips! GLWS

Oh boy...... don't make me do this man! I've done extremely well on doge so no worries there. I'll have to see but this would be such a sick set to have like I keep saying to play some games with friends and my dad.
Dude. Not financial advice, but doge isn't a long play crypto. It's a short play only. It mines 14.4 mil coins a day forever. The run shall never end.

It's been an amazing short play asset tho.

These chips should be sold...
I could have interest if the set is split... Maybe possible with some split prices:bigbucks:

These chips should be sold...
I could have interest if the set is split... Maybe possible with some split prices:bigbucks:
Well I think this is certainly a sweet opportunity for members within the EU, but I may be biased. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Which chips would you have interest in?

Interested in the following if split:
-all 60 of the $25's
-all 40 of the $100's
-one rack of $5's
-one rack of $1's

Beautiful chips! GLWS
This guy have spoken for bedst part

Not a dibs sale.... so the most buying person can take the $25 and $100 :) (over 3 rack's)

I Would like the rack price for 25 cent, $1 and $5.

I find split pricing is a bit tricky and it could vary depending on the person, but here's roughly how I would value the racks. Of course the individual rack prices would not matter to me, as long as the total price ends the same. Please note that unlike the price listed for the set, these rack prices don't include shipping.

25c - $150
$1 - $250
$5 - $150
60x $25 & 40x $100 - $600

I would like a small cash set for $550
Rack of 25cent
Rack of $1
Rack of $5
Dibs on that so far...
Let's see what "realcdn" say's to that rack price of $25 and $100 :) ... I could have interest in a barrel ore two

If anyone wants a partial rack of $1’s, I would like a barrel or would take a little more if I have too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom