Not open for further replies.

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I have 26 racks I don't need. Want them? They seem to be gold around here, so let's spread out the love.

Make a offer and buy me lunch, pay shipping, I'll send them to you.

8 are pending for @WedgeRock if he needs them, the rest are available.

I think I can ship 12-14 safely in a medium box packed up well, but we can cross that bridge when we get there. Hopefully I can help out a couple people. First come, first serve.

@Duck
IMG_20200220_205720.jpg

BTW - some have some minor cracks. But hence why I'm literally not asking much for them. It's a good will thing, so don't be upset if one is cracked and I didn't notice it.

I believe there are a few recent wanted ads for these.

By time I check this thread again, they will all be taken before anyone actually buys any from it. Lol :D
Well, that's why wedge is pending and I tagged Duck... Let's hopeeeee for there sake!

Ah thanks lol, do they snap or anything, trying to get 600 chips in a nanuk 910 sideways. In that case I would need 6 boxes or 12 racks :)

Ah thanks lol, do they snap or anything, trying to get 600 chips in a nanuk 910 sideways. In that case I would need 6 boxes or 12 racks :)
I don't think they snap together, at least the ones I have do not. You might need to tape them to keep the two halves together.

They don't snap together, but they lock lid to lid. So, they can stack and not topple, but need chips in them to hold them up well....

Or a rubber band. Those hold things together.

Daaaamn. I hate work haha. Appreciate the mention, next time. Or dibs on backups if any.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom