Bucknuts cash set (1 Viewer)

ohio3302016

Flush
Reaction score
IMG_2790.PNG

Designed by @Quicksilver-75

Love the design, but the charcoal and the green are very close in those pictures (I have red-green issues). If there are any colour-challenged players in your group, I could see a $20 getting lost in a stack of $1's.

Is it pretty easy to match the inlay color to the clay to get the fade effect you have? Looks amazing...excited to see the real deal

I need these to be made, and then I need them in my sample case.

And then you need to make a commemorative chip any time they win a championship, and then I need one of those.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Oh man, a couple of my buddies live in the Findlay/Upper Sandusky area and would LOVE these. When you get them done, could I buy a couple sample sets off you?
They look amazing.
Thanks!

Oh man, a couple of my buddies live in the Findlay/Upper Sandusky area and would LOVE these. When you get them done, could I buy a couple sample sets off you?
They look amazing.
Thanks!

Thanks man.

I just put the order in but didn't account for many sample sets as I won't be selling any (I'm giving a couple away). But if I have enough extras I will get you one.

Very nice - its giving me thoughts of doing something similar with the Steelers logo. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Also, I will leave this here

These have arrived and I'm in the prcoess of oiling them up. I could not be happier with this set. If you've ever thought about the plain mold for a set, do it. I love this mold. I like it even more than the MD50s and that is an awesome mold.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom