Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandon

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Looking for barrels of T1000, T5000 and possibly a barrel of T25000 $15/chip

Updated with pron...come on folks. Need some barrels...

Attachments

• BTP.jpg
    BTP.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
@Changster smashing dreams since 1983 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: he’s been a great addition to the forum and have bought from him some great desirable chips. Just sunk my hope boat when I woke up to them being sold. As I said, if you don’t need all the barrels I’d be interested.

I’m soooooo sorry, I feel your pain. I’ve been there before. If something changes in the near future I’ll let you know but for now I won’t have any extras. But I’m finished with this tourney set for now so you have one less person to compete with and one more person on the look out for you. :)

And I agree that @Changster is a great addition to this forum!!! And so are you @Brandon :)

@Changster smashing dreams since 1983 :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: he’s been a great addition to the forum and have bought from him some great desirable chips. Just sunk my hope boat when I woke up to them being sold. As I said, if you don’t need all the barrels I’d be interested.

Welcome to the world of the Euro chipper! Missing out on all the good sales while we sleep. :banghead: :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom