Auction **** BTP SAMPLE SET Cash AND Tourney **** (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chippy McChiperson

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I've had a bunch of people ask me if I had any extra sample sets, and I have enough to put one up for sale. Up for grabs are a Cash sample set ($.25, $1, $2, $2.50, $5, $20, $25, $100, and $500 chip) and a Tourney sample set (t25, t100, t500, t1000, t5000, t25000). Best of luck!

1. STARTING BID: [$5]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images) in minimum increments of $ [$1]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [9:00 pm, EDT, 3/17/2019] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.

Example #1: If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
    Example #2: If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
    Example #3: If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
    Example #4: If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm.

6. Edited posts will be voided. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly even if done within the small time frame before the 'last edited' message is shown)
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (it's Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [Buyer will pay all s&h costs.]
  10. Payment Terms: [PayPal F&F]

Splits? I’ll go in with 14 others just to be able to grab one chip. :)

I can smell all the BTP people counting their sets and figuring out how many sample sets they can live with auctioning...

I only got 5 extra of each, and I already donated a cash and tourney set to the site giveaway. I also split up a cash set to give a frac and sell (cheaply) a few other chips to 2 PCFers who had a special request. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't really have much to sell.

I only got 5 extra of each, and I already donated a cash and tourney set to the site giveaway. I also split up a cash set to give a frac and sell (cheaply) a few other chips to 2 PCFers who had a special request. I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't really have much to sell.
You are doing God's work just offering these at all. Thank you.

I can smell all the BTP people counting their sets and figuring out how many sample sets they can live with auctioning...
but they're not for public consumption!!!

jk jk thanks for offering these up they'll make someone a happy collector!

but they're not for public consumption!!!

jk jk thanks for offering these up they'll make someone a happy collector!

The alt sets were a custom set that I created, and allowed others to purchase under the condition they stay in house. People are free to do whatever they want with the rest of their BTPs.

The alt sets were a custom set that I created, and allowed others to purchase under the condition they stay in house. People are free to do whatever they want with the rest of their BTPs.
totally kidding around! any chips that get out is a great thing plus maybe this give me a chance for getting a sample tourney set.

Status
Not open for further replies.