SOLD BTP Cash Set/s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
137D558E-CEDC-4AC0-B214-A57448BED694.gif

BTP :D GLWS

Oh wow. I am playing multiple tables, trying to win the money yo pay for these!!

If someone could just buy these, place them nicely in their closet, and then call me in about 4-5 years I'll be happy to buy them. Thanks!

edit: Who am I kidding, even if with the money then. my wife would still kill me. Lets aim for about 12 years when the kids are in high school.

Hi All,

Lots of questions via PM, and I will try to respond by the end of the day, but wanted to answer a couple here first.

No, I am not involved in any NAGB's

I am fine, and fortunately have not yet been directly impacted by Covid, however there are many around me and close to me who are not so lucky. I am looking at ways that I may be able to help.

Right now, I have One party interested in half the set, with another local buyer considering the second. I will let you know If i get a definitive answer.

Hi All,

Lots of questions via PM, and I will try to respond by the end of the day, but wanted to answer a couple here first.

No, I am not involved in any NAGB's

I am fine, and fortunately have not yet been directly impacted by Covid, however there are many around me and close to me who are not so lucky. I am looking at ways that I may be able to help.

Right now, I have One party interested in half the set, with another local buyer considering the second. I will let you know If i get a definitive answer.

Glad you're well, Scott! And I wish strength to those affected close to you.

GLWTS, man!

Mass is having a rough time with Covid. I am dreading the day I have to return to work there (workday #27 from home today)

1587568270532.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom