Traded BTP Cash Set, flexible breakdown (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I really hate to let this go, but one of the regulars in my group is color blind and seems to have a lot of trouble with some of these chips. So up for trade is my BTP cash set, with a great breakdown suitable for various stakes.

100 x $0.25
200 x $1
400 x $5
140 x $25
100 x $100

The set with the exception of the fracs is in excellent shape, having been used just in a few home games. The fracs were sold to me as mint, and I have not used them.

These are NOT for sale at this time. I want to see what trades are available before considering other options. Interested in THC cash sets, preferably leaded and in excellent condition, with similar breakdowns.

On to the pr0n:

IuPA8HJ.jpg

gtiQE6I.jpg

wKsIKDX.jpg

How could you get the colors mixed up on these lol if these are a prob every chipset will prob be a prob

He doesn't seem to have this much of a problem with my other sets. It's the $1 and $25 chips actually. I see them very differently, as do the other players, but I guess light blue and bright purple don't look much different to him. He's able to differentiate them if he looks closely with the edge spot differences, but he was boxing last night and it was a problem.

Oh no! LOVE these. Hope you find a great set for trade, @Hornet!

All I've got is a pretty cool slot machine I could send you :)

He doesn't seem to have this much of a problem with my other sets. It's the $1 and $25 chips actually. I see them very differently, as do the other players, but I guess light blue and bright purple don't look much different to him. He's able to differentiate them if he looks closely with the edge spot differences, but he was boxing last night and it was a problem.
I previously worked with someone who was severely color blind. Part of our job often includes making drawings(thing CAD but not) which frequently involves colors. He would use the only colors he could actually see well and we would get drawings from him that looked like clown vomit. It was startling to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom