Found BTP Cash fillers ($25, $100, $500) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windwalker

4 of a Kind
Supporter Plus
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Hi, looking for some fillers to round out my BTP cash set:

2 racks of $25 1 Rack of $25s
2 barrels of $100 Found
1 barrel of $500 Found

Please help! Will pay top end of market rates.

5E78299F-079A-4A5C-A606-B1E6BEE106C7.jpeg

Last edited:
Have you thought about replacing the $1s yet? Perhaps something that goes with the other chips in the set a little better? Hmm... Even the AS $1s might work with these?
You guys are way more adept at this than I, but other than one of the edgespots leading in the frac color (this pattern continues on up), I don't see an issue with the $1. What am I missing?

You guys are way more adept at this than I, but other than one of the edgespots leading in the frac color (this pattern continues on up), I don't see an issue with the $1. What am I missing?

Nothing it's a great chip, some people just like to say how they would've done a "better" job if they had a chance to make a Paulson set lol

Missing nothing,

Chiffy and Ruxin are both right. ITs great chip and an amazing set. But like all things, it comes down to if YOU like / love it.

It is YOUR set.

If you dont like the $100s.. swap em out.

Quarters too bright for you ? get em gone !

Feel good about the whole set, like a LOT do?. Fantastic !

Have you thought about replacing the $1s yet? Perhaps something that goes with the other chips in the set a little better? Hmm... Even the AS $1s might work with these?
I agree with you on that one. There are so many winners in the btp sets. Particularly your limit set chips @Chippy McChiperson but I really think that $1 sucks balls. Really hairy, sweaty balls.

I hate it on its own and I hate it even more in the set.

Love the rest though. It's a great set

That $1 would be awesome in a limit set for sure. But it shares colors with both of the chips on either side of it. A 4 color chip with spots that big is hard to fit into any set with other chips really.

as Mike said, lots of incredible chips in the set, I love just about all of the cash chips but the $1. If you hit home runs with 4/5 of the main cash chips you did a great job. Everyone hits a weak grounder back to the pitcher on occasion.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
That $1 would be awesome in a limit set for sure. But it shares colors with both of the chips on either side of it. A 4 color chip with spots that big is hard to fit into any set with other chips really.

as Mike said, lots of incredible chips in the set, I love just about all of the cash chips but the $1. If you hit home runs with 4/5 of the main cash chips you did a great job. Everyone hits a weak grounder back to the pitcher on occasion.:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Weak grounder reference + Location: Cleveland = Indians fan perhaps?

I agree with you on that one. There are so many winners in the btp sets. Particularly your limit set chips @Chippy McChiperson but I really think that $1 sucks balls. Really hairy, sweaty balls.

I hate it on its own and I hate it even more in the set.

Love the rest though. It's a great set

Don‘t hold back, tell us how you really feel!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

It’s no secret how much of a fan I am of the BTP chips in general (I LOVE them), but I also share the opinion that the $1 doesn’t quite fit into the cash line-up. It’s a great chip on its own, but I agree with previous assessments re: sharing colours with neighboring denominations. For me it gets a bit lost in the rest of the lineup, given how much some of the other denominations just POP with colour.

I’ve had this exact same thought regarding the AS $1. It’s one of the absolute best $1 chips out there imo and would look great in the BTP cash line-up. If I didn’t love the AS cash set so much, I might have already swapped them into my BTP set.

Also, you can break me off a rack of those $5s anytime you like @Windwalker. I could use an extra rack for my set.;):D

That is probably part of it. The fracs, $5s, $25s and $100s are all absolute grand slam home runs. So even if the $1s are a triple, it gets outshone a bit by it‘s juiced up brothers and sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom