Wanted BTP $25 chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplusent

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Want a rack of these and willing to pay top $...
PM me and let’s talk... thanks for looking!!!
5B789F8D-0BE4-421A-A2D4-D0F8EA1D2162.jpeg

Sorry, no used chips to sell. They're all minty fresh as I don't play poker!
People like you exist? Collect chips put don't play poker? Or is this some serious trolling?

I'm like not belittling anyone that does that but I'm sincerely confused. I look back at things I used to collect and can't say there is anything even remotely close to this.

I'm not either, I just don't understand how you end up in that kind of situation lol. Poker chips are cool, but if I never played or did not play poker still I don't think I would have ever found this place or hobby.

I'm not either, I just don't understand how you end up in that kind of situation lol. Poker chips are cool, but if I never played or did not play poker still I don't think I would have ever found this place or hobby.
I'm with you they look cool and all but my God how do you even think about dropping the kind of money that's drop on chips when you don't even play poker. Even more than that how do you explain it to the wife????!! (Um James why on Earth are you buying chips you don't even play poker hon...)

I'm with you they look cool and all but my God how do you even think about dropping the kind of money that's drop on chips when you don't even play poker. Even more than that how do you explain it to the wife????!! (Um James why on Earth are you buying chips you don't even play poker hon...)
For sure, plenty of other cool hobbies to spend dough on for things you’ll actually use.

@Tommy
Mod Alert... This Gentleman is an Imposter!!! Ban Him Immediately!!!!!!!!!! My Reasoning... He is abusing our Holy Grail "THE :rolleyes: CHIP" & He won't sell me the chips that are going to Waist!!!!!!!:meh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Are you calling him fat? Kinda rude! The chips are going to his waist huh?

I have 3 under 6 years old, they will all know poker hands and be able to shuffle before they are 8. I remember playing late with Mom and Dad at 10. Poker is a way of life not an extracurricular activity. Just sayin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom