• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Brown Paulson Starbursts with Plastic Paulson chip case (1 Viewer)

Those cases (boxes) are actually pretty terrible. There's no dividers between barrels, so if the box isn't full, everything just mish-mashes together.

The cases are decent IMO. I had a bunch at one point and liked them because of the covers.

IMG_1562.JPG

Hmm, maybe I'm wrong, or there are different flavors of those. I do have some of the Bud Jones ones, which definitely have dividers and aren't that bad, but now I'm not so sure about the Paulson boxes.

I have several with dividers. They are just OK in my book. They can crack somewhat easily, and also may pick up color from some chips. I can imagine some purists may prefer to collect chips in original Paulson boxes, but it really doesn’t matter to me. It’s a small bonus if a seller has the original box and it is in decent condition, but the chips all wind up in my Versa cases. (Maybe at some point if I amass enough boxes, and don’t want to store them, I’ll sell them here.)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom