Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
broken bell sample set.jpg

I get a lot of requests for sample sets of my Broken Bell set.

I decided to offer 10 sets at $126.30 per set. Wait..what!!! o_O

If you don't want them anymore within the next 2 years, I will buy them back from you (the original buyer) at the same price as long as they are in the same condition. I won't be selling any more sets after this.

Please post first to reserve a set.

Thanks!

I like the move. I've always been unsure about ever selling samples of a custom set if I made one (I'm not saying anyone would really want them), but selling them at face value makes me feel better lol

Not going to take one since I already have a sample set and don't want to deny others of a chance but these are one of the best customs around & the $20 is my favorite card capper.

Is it bad etiquette to copy the chip colors exactly, but change the inlay on your own custom set, or is that considered the sincerest form of flattery? Asking for a friend.

I love these chips and mold.

Is it bad etiquette to copy the chip colors exactly, but change the inlay on your own custom set, or is that considered the sincerest form of flattery? Asking for a friend.

IMO only...I would personally be flattered, but if you're going to copy the colors and edge spots exactly, I'd ask the first person that did it.

If you're just using the same base color and edge spot colors but in a different edge spot pattern, knock yourself out. There are only so many combinations that look good with each other.

At this price, the shipping costs to Europe seem like a bargain.
Fantastic set, please reserve one for me, but for the price I have to sleep one night.

These are great @Tommy ! In just 5 years, we will celebrate the 250th birthday of the USA. There will be many events planned that year in the great city of Philadelphia.

I just got an idea to create a set commemorating that date. I have almost 5 years to make it happen.

Trust me, I've thought about it. love love love.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom