For Sale Bridge Size Cones of Dunshire Cut Cards (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I have 10 sets of 2 (maybe a few more) of the bridge size "Cones of Dunshire" cut cards. The a set of two, it will be $5.00's shipped in the US. I am limiting purchases to only one set for now. If your interested in two sets let me know and if I have extras you will be charged and additional 1.86 per card.

I'll add pictures in a second.

Bill

@Highli99 1 set shipped
@clapton77 1 set shipped
@Shaggy 1 set shipped
@ReallyGoodUsername 1 set shipped
@trigs 1 set shipped
@Marhault 1 set shipped
@BarrieJ3 1 set shipped
@suited67 1 set shipped
@Nuhockey 1 set, jammed shipped

Last edited:
20191214_151258.jpg
20191215_144818.jpg

Love one set pls thank you!

I don't have time today/tomorrow for much PCF activity. I'll keep the OP updated and either tonight/tomorrow night, or THUR. I'll PM everyone that wants them for payment and addresses .

OP updated to here. I still have 3 ish sets to sell. I'm not going to work on collecting any loot, or get your addresses until tomorrow afternoon. I'm going to be really busy today/tomorrow morning.

Hi Bill One set for me. And also could you include the Jammed Chip we discussed a while ago and let me know how much with the Chip.

Thanks,
Mike

At this point i'll sell as many sets that people want btw.

1.9 per card plus shipping

I have 10 sets of 2 (maybe a few more) of the bridge size "Cones of Dunshire" cut cards. The a set of two, it will be $5.00's shipped in the US. I am limiting purchases to only one set for now. If your interested in two sets let me know and if I have extras you will be charged and additional 1.86 per card.

I'll add pictures in a second.

Bill

@Highli99 1 set
@clapton77 1 set
@Shaggy 1 set
@ReallyGoodUsername 1 set
@trigs 1 set
@Marhault 1 set
@BarrieJ3 1 set
@suited67 1 set
@Nuhockey 1 set, jammed

If anyone wants two sets lett me know in the next couple of hours