58   1   0
I have a brick of Trefl cards for sale
12 decks or 6 sets if you like
Brand new poker size, jumbo index, full bleed

Price 105 eur shipped

for pcf2.jpg

Last edited:
A well-deserved Testimonial Bump!

Last week at our monthly game, I used the Trefl setup I received from @KHarp1. Multiple people, including myself, commented how great they were to shuffle and how good they felt on your fingertips.
They are light and flexible but they don’t feel cheap.
There’s a texture on them, enough to grab and pitch them without feeling like they will slide out of your hand.
The design on the back looks cool on the felt. The colors pop.”

I will always love my Fourniers, Dal Negros, and Guild poker cards, but Trefls now sit right their beside them as my top of the line poker cards.
If you haven’t tried them, GET SOME!

Thanks to @surfik for making these cards available. There is also a rumor he has some Paulson solid purple THC hot stamps for sale. But it’s just a rumor….;)

Last week at our monthly game, I used the Trefl setup I received from @KHarp1. Multiple people, including myself, commented how great they were to shuffle and how good they felt on your fingertips.
There’s a texture on them, enough to grab and pitch them without feeling like they will slide out of your hand.

I will always love my Fourniers, Dal Negros, and Guild poker cards, but Trefls now sit right their beside them as my top of the line poker cards.

Thanks to @surfik for making these cards available. There is also a rumor he has some Paulson solid purple THC hot stamps for sale. But it’s just a rumor….;)
I am glad you enjoy Trefl cards.

Purple THC are being on sale solely for entertainment....half of PCF is having fun

As a repeat customer, I can back up Bacon Dad's review. IMO, Trefl's are superior to most other brands of playing cards, and the turn around time is quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom