SOLD Bourbon Custom CPC Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was a true honor my friend. First time to Michigan for me and the first time playing with the awesome Michigan crew on your table with these chips.
Most memorable moment of the night for me was laying down pocket QQs pre flop to Paulo (@ChaosRock)s 4 bet all in after I had just 3 bet him with the queens. I could only put him on 3 hands there and at best I was still just 50/50 on one of them.
It was an educational moment @ChaosRock, and I truly appreciated getting to experience it. :tup:
Lots of chipping history with this set. View attachment 563531
YOU GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING ON WHAT BLUFF HAND HE HAD???!!!!?? WTF

66AE6FA4-5074-4C82-81EB-C2FA0946E6B8.jpeg
559F7F35-102C-4A81-A882-6DEAF440D040.jpeg

Got the Bourbon part down!

YOU GOING TO LEAVE US HANGING ON WHAT BLUFF HAND HE HAD???!!!!?? WTF
He said he had AK suited but he never showed me the cards. This was my first time playing with Paulo, if you’ve never sat at a table with him, he is very patient and deliberate in his actions.
Up to that point of the evening I had only seen him raise a couple times. The hand I got to see because it was another all in pre, he had pocket KKs.
Very few people who 4 bet (without ESPN cameras around) do it with less than pocket AAs or KKs. My instincts told me he had pocket AAs and when I showed my QQs to Paulo as I tossed them in the muck, the look on his face was one of disbelief.
If I was wrong and made a bad lay down, then hats off to Paulo on the play. I don’t mind getting outplayed by another great player.

These are sold to another awesome chipper! Bill and I are super happy these are staying in the awesome community :) Thanks @Ben8257
@detroitdad knows these will be loved and Cherrished with Brie and I!! Not everyday do you get the opportunity to buy someone's customs!! Yesss super excited!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom