SOLD Boulder Station $2 (yellow trimoon RHC) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
I’ve been going back and forth on what to do with these since I got back from Vegas. I think they’d be an amazing Jack $1000 chip in a tourney set. I think they’d be an amazing $5 in a cali color cash set. But ultimately I brought something else home with me that I like even more than these so I decided to let these go.
76E98BA3-1C34-40F1-8359-5217C8892162.jpeg
475D60AE-C5D8-450A-84EA-E66830AD13DC.jpeg
2B1080E8-2BF7-4223-88A0-2D5C758329D9.jpeg

I have 320 chips for sale, fresh out of the ultrasonic. See pics for condition.

$400/rack; $80/barrel, plus shipping. US addresses only. Barrels only available once all racks accounted for.

If anyone buys all 320 chips, I’ll cover US shipping.

Anyone know the insert color on these?

GLWS

Well, these hit the felt tonight @ADS Aviator :

Still need to relabel the $2s as $20s but the set handled a single table pretty well tonight. Really liking this set. More pics of the chips in action on the home game pics thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-home-game-pics-thread.4135/page-351#post-1454611

Would the yellow of the BS $2 worked good for this set playing off the yellow of the inserts of the $1 & $5.....sure. But nabbing the GN $2 to keep the GN house mold intact is a much better choice. Glad you were able to get these in quantity. I've never been turned away asking for the $2 at GN, although the most Ive ever asked for at one time is 5. Nice pick up. Playable Golden Nugget LV house mold set = Greatness!

Well, these hit the felt tonight @ADS Aviator :
View attachment 670443
View attachment 670442View attachment 670444
Still need to relabel the $2s as $20s but the set handled a single table pretty well tonight. Really liking this set. More pics of the chips in action on the home game pics thread:

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/official-home-game-pics-thread.4135/page-351#post-1454611
give me the breakdown on the GN set so I can add that to the biggest set resource, just beautiful , was considering starting one myself, but don't want to bump elbows

Nice looking set, once you turn the $2s into $20s what are you doing with the $25s ?
I’m probably keeping them just because they are minty. Only found 3 decent $25s over three days of harvesting. The $25s on the floor are beat.

give me the breakdown on the GN set so I can add that to the biggest set resource, just beautiful , was considering starting one myself, but don't want to bump elbows
No worries about bumping elbows @ovo. It’s a great set and I’ve got no problems if anyone else also wants to bring home a set.

Current breakdown including the spares I brought back:

$1 x 358
$5 x 334
$2 x 121 (will be relabeled as $20s though)
$25 x 3
$100 x 1

Here’s the harvest pic before ultrasonic baths:
D24C328B-A909-41F4-A495-F754E7E1F643.jpeg

If you want to try out some golden nugget 1s, I'll be right next door at golden gate.. I could swing by for you

Wooooooow, I think I just drooled on the shitter :LOL: :laugh: those are freaking amazing....pictures like this is what makes me want to build a TRK set.
I have the same feeling. It hurts. My grandpa used to say. Want in one hand. Shit in the other.

FYI we’re both screwed. This is all old money honey. Gotta find the grand kids garage sales.

I’m probably keeping them just because they are minty. Only found 3 decent $25s over three days of harvesting. The $25s on the floor are beat.

No worries about bumping elbows @ovo. It’s a great set and I’ve got no problems if anyone else also wants to bring home a set.

Current breakdown including the spares I brought back:

$1 x 358
$5 x 334
$2 x 121 (will be relabeled as $20s though)
$25 x 3
$100 x 1

Here’s the harvest pic before ultrasonic baths:
View attachment 670590

omg, this is epic, wow. dibs on the ballys $5 please TY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom