Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJestyr

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Hey PCF,

First, if this is the wrong place for this posting, I apologize, I’ve never dealt with this issue in the almost decade I’ve been chipping, and not exactly sure the best place to post this.

A few weeks ago @Gear was awesome enough to sell me 219x Montbleu $1 chips (see pictures).

Unfortunately what I received was 19 chips and a box that was somehow torn open and taped back up. (Also see pictures)

(This is NOT a knock on @Gear at all, he’s always been great to work with, please don’t read any blame into this in any way.)

Unfortunately we didn’t insure the package for the full purchase value since there’s so many stories about trying to prove your case, so right now I’m prolly out roughly $450 (which sucks, but it is what it is.)

My whole point of this post is to say please be on the lookout for two racks of Montbleu $1 chips for sale. They may be “stolen” or have “fallen off the back of a truck”…

Sadly I’m actually willing to just buy them again for whatever the seller is trying to sell them for…I really had my heart set on these chips and I’m more bummed about losing the chips than being out the money.

Ok, enough rambling…thanks for listening everyone!!

Attachments

• IMG_1307.jpeg
    IMG_1307.jpeg
    216.7 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0999.jpeg
    IMG_0999.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 200
  • IMG_1001.jpeg
    IMG_1001.jpeg
    117.9 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1006.jpeg
    IMG_1006.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_0997.jpeg
    IMG_0997.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 206
Sorry for your loss, what carrier was this?
Canada Post/USPS. We’ve been in touch with both carriers and I’m really hoping these are just sitting in a “lost and found“ somewhere…I find it hard to believe these were really “stolen” because I don’t understand why the 19 chips would be left…but who knows…

Sorry about your missing chips. I have had my share of packages disappear in the last year or so.

1. A complete CPC custom cash set - This was an International shipment that made it to California and dissappeared after leaving customs. Luckily insured, but lost a few hundred.
2. Found 2 or 3 racks of Bud Jones CIC $1's and a rack of fracs to go with my friends set. Those were sent inside the US. Marked delivered to his neighborhood mailbox (communal at the end of the block). He's also a neighbor, lives a few houses away. Mailbox was empty, marked as delivered, not insured.

Just figure that USPS has a lot of theives. Also the mailbox at the end of my street has been broken into multiple times. So nothing valuable gets sent there anymore.

So going forward, I rented a mailbox at a local privately owned shop that always has someone working there. Haven't lost a package since. I do require signature confirmation on anything expensive. I will also pay for insurance.

Hey PCF,

First, if this is the wrong place for this posting, I apologize, I’ve never dealt with this issue in the almost decade I’ve been chipping, and not exactly sure the best place to post this.

A few weeks ago @Gear was awesome enough to sell me 219x Montbleu $1 chips (see pictures).

Unfortunately what I received was 19 chips and a box that was somehow torn open and taped back up. (Also see pictures)

(This is NOT a knock on @Gear at all, he’s always been great to work with, please don’t read any blame into this in any way.)

Unfortunately we didn’t insure the package for the full purchase value since there’s so many stories about trying to prove your case, so right now I’m prolly out roughly $450 (which sucks, but it is what it is.)

My whole point of this post is to say please be on the lookout for two racks of Montbleu $1 chips for sale. They may be “stolen” or have “fallen off the back of a truck”…

Sadly I’m actually willing to just buy them again for whatever the seller is trying to sell them for…I really had my heart set on these chips and I’m more bummed about losing the chips than being out the money.

Ok, enough rambling…thanks for listening everyone!!
Really sorry to hear this. ):

Did they go through customs? I ask because I had a similar experience with chips coming from EU. Not as much lost, but customs agents just don't give a crap sometimes.

Good luck!!

Really sorry to hear this. ):

Did they go through customs? I ask because I had a similar experience with chips coming from EU. Not as much lost, but customs agents just don't give a crap sometimes.

Good luck!!

Doesn’t seem to have gone through customs (at least it didn’t say it in the tracking).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom