BOH project -- Works in progress (2 Viewers)

liftapint

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the current status of my Barrels Of Hundreds (BOH) project.

Not all barrels qualify for the project. Two barrels were tried on for size and subsequently excluded.

Some quick project rules, requirements for chips to be included in the project:
1) No giant inlays (there will be very few exceptions to this)
2) Few RHC mold chips (there are already a few exceptions to this)
3) No customs (there MAY be a rare exception to this)
4) Excellent condition -- mint when possible
5) Price has to be reasonable -- I'm not chasing a barrel of Mapes.
6) I just have to love them -- that's the main criteria

If you think you have a barrel that you can part with that would be a good addition to the project, please let me know! I might even have duplicates to trade.

Not sure all of these will stick. But here it is so far. I can pick a clear favorite in this group so far...but I have a pretty hard time with second favorite.

BOH.jpeg

Reserved -- for wish list.

Partial "wish-list", although I'm excited to think about what I *dont* have on this list that should be (needs to be actually attainable). I think some of the chips on this list are going to end up being too expensive (particularly those toward the bottom). But I'll leave these here for me to reference. Happy to take nominations to be added to the list...particularly if you have the chips to go with the nomination. :)

PCA, secondary
20th Century
ACF
Empress, primary
Empress, secondary
Dunes
Tropicana
St. Joe's Frontier, secondary
Highway 9
Starlite (the version I don't have)
Grand Vic, secondary
Sahara (Bud Jones, CIC, gold on black)
Sahara (Bud Jones, CIC, blue on black)
Palm Beach Cruise Lines
Regency Cruises
Silver Club
Del Webb's MINT
Sundowner
Virginian
Horseshoe Club
Silver Club

PS. The chips that get too expensive might have to be singles in an honorary BOH display or something.

Last edited:
I contributed those del webbs...... lol I kinda regret it but I know I'm not going to get a playable set out of them so really I see no point in keeping them......

Boh collection is pretty sweet though I like it

Those Emerald Princess and Fabulous 50's are two of my all time favorite chips...mmmmmm

The Oak Trees are winning me over in this lineup..

edit: wait... doh! they aren't there... the blue and gold 8V chip is... Cajun Cup?

edit #2: ok, also not Cajun Cup. I don't know my hundos I guess.

The Oak Trees are winning me over in this lineup..

wait... doh! they aren't there... the blue and gold 8V chip is... cajun cup?
That's the fabulous 50's. I've never seen Cajun Cup hundreds - I didn't know there were any!
Based on the side view, I'd have to say I like the horseshoes the best, but I know that's not my choice if it were a view of the faces.

Seeing the pic illuminates me to the allure of this project. Not sure how you'd do it, but I'm sure this idea could make an amazing display somehow. Sort of makes me want to start a barrel-of-25's project!

Seeing the pic illuminates me to the allure of this project. Not sure how you'd do it, but I'm sure this idea could make an amazing display somehow. Sort of makes me want to start a barrel-of-25's project!

Do it!!!!

my fav in the pic at the top, Aztar baby. Hey Mel, you need some Mark Twain secondary too. Them are beautiful chips

my fav in the pic at the top, Aztar baby. Hey Mel, you need some Mark Twain secondary too. Them are beautiful chips

Agree! There are *so* many barrels I need for this project! I try to grab them when they show up in the classifieds. But it's harder than you might think!

If anyone has any spare barrels of hundos out there, please help my project!!

Here is a little peek at the current state of the BOH project. If you have a barrel that I don’t have that you could part with, hit me up!

PCA, Empress, Hwy 9, Starlite, Dunes, Tropicana, Vineyard are just a few off the top of my head that I am looking for. Must add!

Near mint condition preferred, zero flea bites is a requirement.

Anyway, here is the current collection. Enjoy!

2B7FED44-E409-4FE2-80ED-27E3D223FD5C.jpeg

BTW, I'll post better pr0n, once I fill some of the gaping holes in the set.

They really look pretty cool in racks.

Mel, where is your condado plaza cic hundreds ?

Oh, RIGHT! I do have some of those.

Damn, I just sold my rack of Aruba Caribean $100s...should have kept a barrel of those. DANG IT! I'll snag a barrel of Dorado too, before I post those for sale again.

Thanks for the reminder!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom