SOLD Boardwalk Tournament Set - Ending August 8th At 10PM EDT (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
stevea informed me via pm that i violated the rules. as a sign of good faith, i retract my last bid and concede.

Yeah I’m not sure there was any problem with that bid.

Not my auction though.

I stated in the OP ( see below ) that bidding was open until 10:00 PM. If there was a bid within 5 minutes of closing time it would start a new 5 minute closing time window based on last bid.

5. Auction will use the "5 minutes after last closing bid rule". Highest bid at 10pm EDT (New York Time) on Wednesday August 8th wins unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time. If so, then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. I do not look forward to the snipe bid time so please do not wait until then to bid if interested.

@partiallife first bid was at 9:58 according to what I am seeing. All bids afterwards fell within their respective five minute window. @stevea if you are seeing something different I'd like to give you and chance to defend your point but I see @partiallife as the winner right now.

1533782231465.png

He can have them. It’s just rude to come in with two minutes to go and try to steal it like it says not to do in the rules. I was bidding all day on those. But if he wants to add them to the shelf of never used chips for 1025 then he wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom