Wanted Blue THC 1s and Red THC 5s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colter ripton

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
Hello,

Still working on the ratrod set and I have refined my wish list a little.

I only want excellent plus condition chips with spots and textured inlays. None of those crappy new “thc’s” lol

For the 1s I will probably have to allow solids because spotted blue thc 1s are harder to find than the 5s so far.

I am up to about 75 5s right now but still looking for a lot of the more common ones. Empress, pca, Lco etc, and any red fantasy chips with textured inlays.

Anyway if you have some to sell please let me know. I would prefer to buy in groups to save on shipping but I am also willing to buy single chips.

Figured I should have a pic in here so here is my latest 1 dollar chip……. And it’s a nice one

IMG_0981.png

Thanks

Colter

Collector show coming up in Vegas. Great place to buy hundreds of singles. If you can’t go somebody can buy up a bunch of randoms for you I’m sure.

If you’re building a rat rod set I can’t think of a better place than this show to gather a bunch. Maybe spinettis.

Collector show coming up in Vegas. Great place to buy hundreds of singles. If you can’t go somebody can buy up a bunch of randoms for you I’m sure.
I have been thinking about this........ I would need someone to help out.. If anyone is interested please send me. PM

If you’re building a rat rod set I can’t think of a better place than this show to gather a bunch. Maybe spinettis.
Ive gotten some from Spinettis.

There should be a bunch on here also..... Im missing alot of the more common 1s and 5s actually. Its kind of a pain in the ass to sell a few singles, and i get that, just hoping i can get some people to throw me their extras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom