Cancelled Blades V.3 (CPC) Cash Set (PRICE REDUCED & FREE Shipping anywhere) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome set! Sad to see it part the owner and creator, for any reason.
Noob members should be obligatorily channeled to threads like this, to save them thousands of $ spent on crap, before they have a chance to learn.
what do you exactly mean by this? are you saying his chips are crap? so confused right now

what do you exactly mean by this? are you saying his chips are crap? so confused right now
I 'm saying his chips are stellar, and noobs should be able to appreciate and buy them on the spot, instead of wasting their money experimenting on crap.:rolleyes:

I 'm saying his chips are stellar, and noobs should be able to appreciate and buy them on the spot, instead of wasting their money experimenting on crap.:rolleyes:
O ok that makes a lot more sense... If I had that kind of money I'd of been all over them. It's exactly this chip denoms I use in my home game. Even the $20 is perfect over $25 since our buy in is $20.... If only...

Still willing to split some of this set to help phantom sell and get someone an amazing set.

I can get partials that will go with my set. Would be willing to take up to 172 chips to make it a 500 piece @ $1,450

The universe is a strange place.
Sure can be mate.

I have no emotional attachment to them. Certainly not trying to make money :). Custom chips, crappy Aussie dollar, shipping etc ... would be a dreadful business model :). Just selling and moving on :)

Cheers @Coyote . I was a little confused at first too, but thanks for clarifying with @toynoob :)

Always willing to receive reasonable offers to consider.

I would sell my sample set of these to someone if they wanted to get their hands on the actual chips first?

If this is inappropriate let me know. Just trying to help you out with the sale.

I would sell my sample set of these to someone if they wanted to get their hands on the actual chips first?

If this is inappropriate let me know. Just trying to help you out with the sale.
Up to you mate. I was going to do the same today haha

flag chip?
union-jack_2885421b.jpg

I will be putting a sample set with 007 blood chip up for sale later today. I am at work and have to go to court, so ... if my lawyer is any good I will be home in time to post them up :).

Once again, I am willing to work with potential buyer to cut down this set and take some partials to lower cost. Looking for the €1, €5, €20 mostly.

Would pay my shipping to Canada Phantom.

Once again, I am willing to work with potential buyer to cut down this set and take some partials to lower cost. Looking for the €1, €5, €20 mostly.

Would pay my shipping to Canada Phantom.
Noted, thanks mate.

I don't need this I don't need this I don't need this.

I would be interested in the 5p and 1£ chips for sure. Potentially the 25p as well.
Thanks for the interest mate. If all chips are spoken for you are noted as interested in 5p, 25p (most likely), and £1.

@Geedy - have noted your desires as well. If you wanted the £5 and £20 chips, perhaps you could get the 'extras' for the other three denoms if buyer is willing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom