SOLD Black Friday Sale (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My chips all arrived today in perfect condition!

Chips reduced.jpg

Thank you @TheChipRoom!

I chose not to buy the $100s b/c it didn't look like they were as shiney-flakey as the $25s ... and the house mold "Isle of Capri" was harder to read. I'd like to know if, in person, that's actually the case.
The house mold is harder to read...but the 100s have just as much shiny flakes to them as the 25s...way better in person!

Came home to find them waiting for me!!

Excited to have them. They are used chipcos so they have the white rings but overall are in better condition than I hoped. I bought two thinking I could pick and choose and get one really good STT set to use. But I can use all of them and do MTT if needed. I rarely have more than one table so they are perfect for me. View attachment 586315View attachment 586316
Glad to see you snagged a set or two of these as well.
Glad we could keep them close to home!
That is if mine ever show up lol.

Not to make @Thomacetti look like Nostradamus or anything, but, I found out what was in the box....

WSOP-ChipCo.JPG

Taking condition vs price into consideration, I think I'm kind of glad the House sets went as quick as they did & I ended up having to go with 2 sets of these. They were worth the price jump.

Bingo....what do I win ?
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :D

j/k Love 'm....something about chipcos that make them special & vintage...and you have that extra connection.
And you got a great breakdown with 2 set
Congrats buddie :)

• Haha
Reactions: Dix
What do you win?.... hmmm..... I've got some snow piling up pretty good outside as we speak, & they're calling for 9-17 inches of it between today & overnight, I'll have plenty extra of that I could send your way. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Detailed Forecast​

This Afternoon
Snow. The snow could be heavy at times. High near 36. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 4 to 8 inches possible.
Tonight
Snow, mainly before 4am. The snow could be heavy at times. Low around 25. Blustery, with a northwest wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 40 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 5 to 9 inches possible.

Guess finishing that brake job on the plow truck last week was a case of good timing.

Anyway, thanks.... hope your score makes it over there soon.

& I have someone willing to sell me some extra 25s & 100s, so I can do a 3 table freezeout at 100BB stacks.

Not to make @Thomacetti look like Nostradamus or anything, but, I found out what was in the box....

View attachment 587011

Taking condition vs price into consideration, I think I'm kind of glad the House sets went as quick as they did & I ended up having to go with 2 sets of these. They were worth the price jump.
I did the same thing, excited to see them in person.

Reactions: Dix
I need the $5s out of the HSI new primary cash set. Anyone need the rest of it? Shoot me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom