SOLD Black Friday Sale (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to convince myself that I don’t need this set...... would just want to track down a barrel of the primary $100s as I like them better.

Would also need to track down some fracs and potentially over label the set.

View attachment 580847
If I somehow get a primary set and you get a secondary I may be down for a trade.

that’s assuming both of us get lucky though. (Out of contact thread?)

Amazing offering! From what I’ve been reading it’s impossible to “get” one of these Black Friday deals because they sell out so quickly. What have others experiences been?

Thank You for taking your time to explain.
It’s impossible and if I pull this off it will be my first success after three tries. I’ve actually been getting coached all day. Good luck. It’s frustrating AF.

Amazing offering! From what I’ve been reading it’s impossible to “get” one of these Black Friday deals because they sell out so quickly. What have others experiences been?

Thank You for taking your time to explain.
It's not that hard. Take all the complaining and scare tactics as grains of salt. Jim stated before there is plenty, so if your here at the start time and don't hmm and haw, you should be able to get something.

I wish I could buy MORE it’s ten max for a reason. Lol these 25s are the key to a versatile Cash and deepstack MTT set. Plus it’s the best chip in the set and GOLD and for me MTT and CASH in the same set is the real bonus value. Lol
Well, I heard that those HSI $25ks can give you crabs, so, uh, best to stay away from them.

(BearMetal then goes to make sure his PayPal account is all set...)

I wish I could buy MORE it’s ten max for a reason. Lol these 25s are the key to a versatile Cash and deepstack MTT set. Plus it’s the best chip in the set and GOLD and for me MTT and CASH in the same set is the real bonus value. Lol
25k cash chip?? What a baller!

o_O Wish granted, it is now 20* max. ;)
1606453395903.png

(*It was always 20)

Last edited:
@TheChipRoom I realize this is a last minute night before question and likely you dont have time to answer pre-sale but in case you can - do you have the colours for the IOC chips?

Thanks
Grant

Josh Kifer and Gear can be hired to offer solutions though. Not the same, but can be as good or better in many cases.
Fact and I was so impressed I’m on the design list for 14 different labels as we speak. These are going to be vaulted prefer OG if possible. Your not kidding though those guys chips are awesome.

25k cash chip?? What a baller!
PLO gets nose bleed and normally just the 5k make it in play but u never know. Last week was nuts. One guy famous in the area (has a ring etx) ran $400 up to 60. He’s a household name in nor cal, sergeant for 20 years in the army. Usually people buy in $2500 and bring two bullets but as u can see have to have the 25s ready just in case. Pictured here is a half barrel and most the chips here were in play. My count was about 100 on the table. We even had a 2x WSOP main bracelet winner here - TWICE. I have a video somewhere burrows. He’s a Very famous Asian. That was while ago. Most recently a man was here who’s won it (or maybe camein second) and his name is literally GOLD Lol.
BF5460D9-F123-4945-9B29-9F927BB4F1AF.jpeg
2320F6D9-A907-4E6B-B1BD-A489AD41AFDD.jpeg
4A1DBD87-AF94-4406-92B3-6EAB5FD87FCC.jpeg
CFF995B3-5DA9-4198-9FC7-E49E5EADBDA5.jpeg
B5542DFC-0E1E-486D-BA2F-C4D54CF6BF04.jpeg
The thowies seem to come in later. The 5s came in this game but I didn’t get any shots. Was tired and cold and late. Won 2500 by the skin of my teeth. These PLO games get brutal. Straddle live any position. Dealers choice (as u see on the button) of hi or low. Deff need 80x1k 10x5k and 10x25 and ya play tourneys too although that very very rare it’s nice to have the option with one workhorse.

It won’t let me post the video but u get the idea. Big games are fun and attract the crazies. Might even find one here. Hell I even met Freddy Deeb at a game and tried to sell him a set. Lol I need these 25k chips I hope it don’t ruin my day like the sample set day did. I damn near broke my phone. Lol 11am or bust. Good luck all. Tks Jim for the opportunity.
A926DF34-7002-4595-9037-531DAE1AE7F5.png

It won’t let me post the video but u get the idea. Big games are fun and attract the crazies. Might even find one here. Hell I even met Freddy Deeb at a game and tried to sell him a set. Lol I need these 25k chips I hope it don’t ruin my day like the sample set day did. I damn near broke my phone. Lol 11am or bust. Good luck all. Tks Jim for the opportunity. View attachment 581031
How many of your players "forgot their hands"?

PLO gets nose bleed and normally just the 5k make it in play but u never know. Last week was nuts. One guy famous in the area (has a ring etx) ran $400 up to 60. He’s a household name in nor cal, sergeant for 20 years in the army. Usually people buy in $2500 and bring two bullets but as u can see have to have the 25s ready just in case. Pictured here is a half barrel and most the chips here were in play. My count was about 100 on the table. We even had a 2x WSOP main bracelet winner here - TWICE. I have a video somewhere burrows. He’s a Very famous Asian. That was while ago. Most recently a man was here who’s won it (or maybe camein second) and his name is literally GOLD Lol. View attachment 581022View attachment 581025View attachment 581024View attachment 581029View attachment 581028The thowies seem to come in later. The 5s came in this game but I didn’t get any shots. Was tired and cold and late. Won 2500 by the skin of my teeth. These PLO games get brutal. Straddle live any position. Dealers choice (as u see on the button) of hi or low. Deff need 80x1k 10x5k and 10x25 and ya play tourneys too although that very very rare it’s nice to have the option with one workhorse.
Looks like a nice sativa :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom