SOLD Black Friday Sale - SOLD OUT (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have a nice re-label for jack fracs? Love the cash set, but need some quarters.

I used Terrible's 50 cent chips:

Attachments

• 20191110_195826.jpg
    20191110_195826.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 237
Here’s my long shot: I am totally technologically illiterate. I know there were some gracious people that assisted with orders last time. I would love to take anyone up on the offer to do that this time around. I need two racks of Jacks $1s and two racks of Jacks $5s. I also need a rack or two of Lucky 21 $1s and $25s. I would sincerely appreciate anyone’s help, but I refuse to pay the jackasses that buy copious amounts and then “have” to turn around and sell them at outrageous inflated prices because their wife is pissed, they aren’t what they really needed, they decided to go in another direction, or whatever “flipping” excuse (no pun intended) that they can come up with.

Thank you!

This is the closest I get to Christmas as an adult. Love the slow release of new items.

Also the dreaming about what you may be able to snap. Experience tells me there can be a lot of disappointment, but when you do snag something it is usually a great bargain!

It seems there is a pink and peach obsession with Jack cash sets that everyone builds.

I don't understand it myself.

Infact, it's boring and visually displeasing because that's all I ever see
Hmmm... the Blue Chip fracs are pretty awesome Nav! But I wouldn't exactly call this either boring or visually displeasing....

20191002_123257.jpg

Hmmm... the Blue Chip fracs are pretty awesome Nav! But I wouldn't exactly call this either boring or visually displeasing....

View attachment 366687
Just a preference..I don't care for the peach obsession with Jack chips.

In a vacuum, these are great chips. Not for me. It's like the song that gets overplayed on the radio..

View attachment 366687
I definitely worded that all wrong.

Very sorry as I was OBSESSED enough to try to win them. They are amazing chips.

I just like to see some other variants as Jack Fracs. But I'm a bit stupid in this Chipping

I’ll be looking to snag some of those bright orange Jack 1K secondaries. I have two racks of the 1K primaries, which I don’t think have appeared in the sale list yet, except as part of the one doorbuster set. Just mentioning in case others are looking for primaries and are looking to make a swap post-sale. I’d add a premium per chip in any exchange. My wanted/begging post is at: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/jack-secondary-1ks-in-most-any-quantity.48509/

I am brand new to PokerChipForum, just signed up today. I am very interested in the ChipCo Hideaway sets of 600 for $60. Is it possible to get a different denomination breakdown... like a set consisting of $1- 250 $5- 250 $25- 100 ? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You

I am brand new to PokerChipForum, just signed up today. I am very interested in the ChipCo Hideaway sets of 600 for $60. Is it possible to get a different denomination breakdown... like a set consisting of $1- 250 $5- 250 $25- 100 ? Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank You
Normally, no. Normally you just grab a set then try and figure it out. If there are any left, you can reach out to Jim and he is normally totally opening to adjustments, but normally it has to be left over stock after the sale. You can always PM him and see if he only has a few or plenty to go around. I'd guess for the price point, buy two and sell the extras!

Normally, no. Normally you just grab a set then try and figure it out. If there are any left, you can reach out to Jim and he is normally totally opening to adjustments, but normally it has to be left over stock after the sale. You can always PM him and see if he only has a few or plenty to go around. I'd guess for the price point, buy two and sell the extras!
Thank You very much!

I am disappoint. This was entirely too helpful without a hint of trolling. I think @Josh Kifer has been hacked.

I am disappoint. This was entirely too helpful without a hint of trolling. I think @Josh Kifer has been hacked.
Hahaha. Friendly tho! I really only do my magic when two other people start bickering and I start screwing everything up. Oh, that Cancun dust up will always be a favorite...

I actually try to be helpful and show off chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom