SOLD Black Friday Sale 2023 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still thinking about the $5s as part of a Bellagio tribute set. Anyone know any chips that look like Bellagio $20 or $25?

View attachment 1229651

(Pics from MOGH ChipGuide)
I made a tribute set from horseshoe chips. I think my $25s & Hundo’s are somewhat close. The $5s are just something I had that I could label but aren’t close but look decent. ;)
1700873236562.jpeg

After the fact, do we ever get to find out what quantities were available?

@JoshKifer
After the fact, do we ever get to find out what quantities were available?
I wouldn’t expect it anytime soon but yes, Jim has posted total quantities multiple times once all the dust has fully settled. Right now, he is going to be pretty busy getting orders together but he gets us our chips in record time!

Lol, while you all were getting in on the deals - I was getting this, about 25 minutes from where I wanted to be, and about 40 minutes from sale start time;

20231124_185930.jpg

Luckily I had cell service (barely), but data connection was weak so by the time I was able to load in to here (while waiting on the side of the road), it was too late.

Really didn't need another Trop set anyway.....not like the white label would be a good alternate to my existing black label set :wtf:

Truth be told, it's probably for the best that I wasn't sitting in front of my computer. Otherwise, I'd be like Billy....

billy-idol-more-more-more-more-more.gif

Looks like 600+ left of each of the Isle $5k chips, was able to check out with that much in my cart (but not checking account)

I was so busy at work, had my phone set to remind me, never heard the reminder, forgot about the sale, oh well, but appreciate the offering Jim @TheChipRoom
Same. I set the alarm on my phone. My phone died and I forgot about it. While I was making dinner I realized the sale had been going on for 45 minutes. I dropped everything - and luckily there was still a bunch of $5's left over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom