Black Friday Deal for Plastic Cards (1 Viewer)

DrBill

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Saw this deal on thepokerstore.com

Anyone know if these are good?
83BB657A-01DA-49CA-AA5F-C7362EE158EE.jpeg

Too bad they don't carry the Modiano Napoletane 100% plastic.

Everybody is out of stock on those :(

Seriously though, buy the @Josh Kifer cards, it ain’t even close...
True enough, unless you prefer poker size, (which he doesn't have) or have a need to be certain you get either poker or jumbo indexes (which he can no longer guarantee).

Of course, I say this after I bought 22 decks off him :D

Be that at it may... some people are going to have specific preferences that "Bridge size only, maybe jumbo maybe standard index" isn't going to cut it for.

True enough, unless you prefer poker size, (which he doesn't have) or have a need to be certain you get either poker or jumbo indexes (which he can no longer guarantee).

Be that at it may... some people are going to have specific preferences that "Bridge size only, maybe jumbo maybe standard index" isn't going to cut it for.
I am able to search for jumbo vs standard now order to order, if there is a preference. It was impossible to do when I started due to the mass of orders, but now I can normally accomodate that as long as it's for a single reasonable order. (I have been opening and stacking decks as people order to help make this happen)

never heard of them, are they good?
They are standard Modiano quality but they aren't for "poker" games. They are regional Italian (hence the Napoletane, that's the region) playing cards for games like Briscola and Bestia. There is only forty cards to a deck, 4 suits (sword, cup, club, coin), and a different ranking (jacks are higher than queens).

I'm not Italian, but a good number of my friends are. They don't really play poker (they try, badly, they are calling stations, they hate the idea of being bluffed). Sadly, they only have old, worn, cardstock decks now, so I would like to buy them all some nice, new, full plastic decks.

It's not totally selfless, I would get to play with the nice cards too :).

@JustDogbert
These are fun decks. I grew up playing some card games with my grandparents using these. I have a few of the napolitane, siciliane and spanish decks and always try to pick up a few if I get to Europe. Scopa! was the most popular, and Truco, a fun game from argentina.

I have bought 24 decks I love Bridge Size Jumbo Index cause we dont have a real poker table we play on so Standard Index is risky I dont mind Poker Size but I always go with Jumbo Index

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom