SOLD Black Cat Club private stock (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I posted, my clock showed 3:00 (7:00 CST). Delicate issue without seconds shown on the forum's screen

Yeah, and all my recent posts say 'x minute(s) ago', instead of the actual time. @Tommy, is that a setting i can change, or is it the way the new system works?

I'm ok letting Toby decide what's best to do here. Usually we have the 5 minute rule to offset things like different computer clocks and to get the owner the best price, but that seems to be lacking from the original post.

If @Heavyball is deemed the winner I will honor the ruling.

Edit: If you hover over the "2 minutes ago" it will show the time. Your last bid was 6:59 and Coyote and I bid at 7:00.

Of course I will honour Toby's ruling, although I doubt that he has a stopwatch slaved to his computer, either.
I would still beseech the winner (if it's not me) for a couple of chips, if it's OK with him and Toby.

Currently past 1:00 AM where Toby lives, so he is probably in bed.

The OP states that the auction closes at 7:00 PM CST. Since the forum time stamp does not display seconds, 7:00.59 is still officially displayed as 7:00 PM and kaimat's bid of 130 should be valid.

Yeah, and all my recent posts say 'x minute(s) ago', instead of the actual time. @Tommy, is that a setting i can change, or is it the way the new system works?

Its how it works. Mouse over the xx minutes ago to see the actual time. After 1 hr, it shows the day & time for up to a week, then just the date. The full timestamp is still there on mouse over.

I think I did a code edit on the old software to show the time stamp in full. I'll see if I can do it with the new software.

Last edited:
Gotta have some pretty big balls to come in with a bid 39 minutes after the auction ends haha. Can't fault the dedication.
Yeah it’s the time zone thing LOL
I’m EDT and thought we were two ahead so 7 Central would be 9 here.
And of course I could’ve read the posts already up but I was out and didn’t have much time except to stick a post and put my phone away.
I had full confidence that if I was out of order the correct person would win!

Kitties arrived!:):):)
A great big thank you to Toby again, and congratulations to him for probably the most inspired and witty label concept on poker chips ever!
In person, they 're even more beautiful!
PS: Packaging could have safely accommodated china (not CC!) or Faberge eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom