Wanted Binion's WSOP T500 & T5000 - $100 & $200 per chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nezara

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Looking to buy Binions WSOP T500's and T5000's at $100 and $200/chip respectively. Willing to pay for singles or barrels at that price.

500.jpg
5000.jpg

I have some of the bud jones chips from the era that I would use as a backup plan. I also think that a T5-base tournament set that skips the T500's and go straight to T1000 is plenty playable until @BGinGA says otherwise. Based on the underwhelming amount of responses I'm expecting this journey to take years to complete.

I also think that a T5-base tournament set that skips the T500's and go straight to T1000 is plenty playable until @BGinGA says otherwise.
It works so long as you have a sufficient number of T100s to compensate. It can get a little messy or cumbersome with bets/blinds in the 500-900 range.

I wonder what these guys would think seeing a few of these big sets back together again that they won bracelets with.
I wonder how many already have sets with friends on the inside with the Binions crew letting these loose.

I'd bet they don't even remeber the chips...just a tool to them. I'd be willing to also bet most pro's own a glorified set of dice chips if they even own a chip set at all. :cool

Id love to sit down with Doyle and play a few HU matches with him and see what he has to say about the chips and life.
Who knows, I guess it depends on their personality and what they like or remember if they meant anything.
I wrote him a letter about a year ago and included a bunch of pictures of various chips to see what he might remember - never wrote me back :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom