Auction Binions Paulson 8V WSOP Sample set 5, 25, 100, 500, 1000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
These are beauties. The edges look pretty sharp. I can pull them out of the cardboard if necessary.

Auction ends 11:00 PM EST Wed 7/22

2D187CEA-6FFF-4785-9092-430D95BB3749.jpeg
72CF66B2-11F1-4347-A5A2-2D81D78D85B7.jpeg
ABCB7043-C1EA-40F6-BEE0-48F14052DF53.jpeg

STARTING BID: $100
Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of $1
NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 11:00 PM Est 7/22 will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
Shipping Terms: Buyer pays shipping costs in USPS small flat rate box. I’ll pay for insurance. God help us all.
Payment Terms: PayPal friends and family

I'm retired. And it really is true that "You can't fix stupid."

Especially in Boston, apparently, where it's disguised as "common sense".
Made it a photo so it can be used as an avatar, you’re welcome! :p
639C4F18-2DEF-4D84-84BF-9DAFF369F0B5.jpeg

But enough derailing - sorry @upNdown !

Current bid: $240
End time: 7/22 11:00PM ET

Last edited:
Yes indeed. He had them listed with an opening bid of $75 with make an offer. I offered him $70, he countered with $100, snap!
And again, if I had displays of samples hanging on my walls, I wouldn't dream of selling them. But for the money I can get for them, I can't justify leaving them buried in a case of miscellaneous singles.

Yes indeed. He had them listed with an opening bid of $75 with make an offer. I offered him $70, he countered with $100, snap!
And again, if I had displays of samples hanging on my walls, I wouldn't dream of selling them. But for the money I can get for them, I can't justify leaving them buried in a case of miscellaneous singles.

It's a nice score, and you'll certainly make a nice profit.

Frankly, the T500 in this set also appears to be in far better condition than the other one currently listed on eBay.

nice pick up

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom