SOLD Binions NCV Horseshoe Roulette? I think set / Suits Mold BJ (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaRDHouSeiNC

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Auction is for the set of pictured Horseshoe chips. I got these so long ago I forget what they were.

I THINK they are roulette, please educate me if you know more.
Looks like some sort of suit mold and the chips are plastic I'm pretty sure.
Some are in better shape than others. Some have faded hot stamps.

photo_2020-05-18_12-39-40.jpg
photo_2020-05-18_12-39-42.jpg
photo_2020-05-18_12-39-45.jpg
photo_2020-05-18_12-40-05.jpg
photo_2020-05-18_12-40-08.jpg
photo_2020-05-18_12-40-13.jpg

1. STARTING BID: [ $ 10 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 5/22 - Central Time / 10:00PM ] will win
    unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted.
    A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made;
    2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ Buyer Pays - USPS 1st class insurance if desired. I will cover the standard 1st class postage ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PPFF or Crypto.com in any major crypto currency. MCO / CRO / ETH preferred ]

Only thing I know for sure is that they are made by the Bud Jones company. Yep, “suits” mold.

$10

This may turn into a giveaway. LOL
I cant find who or when I got these from but I think I paid close to $100 for the set.

Yeah the BJ suits don't get much love around here. Not much going for them. The discontinued inlaid version (V4) looks almost exactly like the plastic slugged Chinese made knock off's...my first set! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Still cool that these came from the Horseshoe though.

Last edited:
He bid at around 5 and a half minutes after me. So depending on the seconds it will switch between 5 and 6 minutes.

In my pictures I show the time stamps showing that I bid at 10:57 and Duffman at 11:03. Anyone can verify this (though I believe it is difficult on mobile).

From the auction language:

"Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.

Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, the following examples will be used as a reference.
  1. If the close time is 3:00pm, any bid at 2:56pm up to and including 2:59pm is valid and extends the auction for another 5 minutes.
  2. If the close time is 3:00pm, a bid at 2:55pm does not extend the auction.
  3. If a bid is placed at 2:56pm, the auction now closes at 3:01pm. A bid at 3:01pm is not a valid bid.
  4. If the close time is 3:05pm, and a bid is placed at 3:04pm, the auction now closes at 3:09pm."
Thus my bid should stand I believe since his was rounded to 6 minutes after mine.

Bid at 10:57 PM means the auction closes at 11:02 (all times are Eastern my time)

If an impartial person on a computer is willing to verify the timestamps I posted please do so.

Sorry, I was on the road. Just got in the door...

No doubt @Zmasterben won. Sorry for the late bid...misread the rules. :confused I don't participate in that many auctions. Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom