Wanted Binion's Horseshoe WSOP Paulson THC: T5 offering $2100/rack & T25 offering $1300/rack (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered why they got drilled. Defective in some way while the chips were still utilized in tourney? Samples given out but needed to be cancelled. Made me sick seeing them drilled.

I would remove the labels, fill in the hole, and put gear labels back on if they were mine

Only 2. And they’re drilled on the edge. So no level removal necessary. Cant even tell when they’re in a stack so I don’t sweat it.

Thanks for all the free bumps. Does anyone have any chips for sale or has this become a PCF global wanted thread? :LOL: :laugh:

HOARD ALERT!
Maybe if you put an offer price down in writing. Reading the room there doesn’t seem to be much sell interest without sufficient motivation.

I always wondered why they got drilled. Defective in some way while the chips were still utilized in tourney? Samples given out but needed to be cancelled. Made me sick seeing them drilled.

From what I heard was they were drilled and sold in the gift shop. But I never seen any wsop chips outside of the 1k drilled. And I've seen more not drilled than drilled. So maybe the sold in the gift shop was just hearsay.

Maybe if you put an offer price down in writing. Reading the room there doesn’t seem to be much sell interest without sufficient motivation.

Krish talked me out of my Nevada Lodge set and my Lakeshore Inn set, but he couldn't talk me out of my Binions. Not sure how the other owners feel about their sets, but it would take an offer that makes the ACFs look cheap for me to even contemplate letting these go.

Krish talked me out of my Nevada Lodge set and my Lakeshore Inn set, but he couldn't talk me out of my Binions. Not sure how the other owners feel about their sets, but it would take an offer that makes the ACFs look cheap for me to even contemplate letting these go.
I'm going to be buried with mine.

I concur

I always thought this would be a nice substitute $500 or $5K

1707531953632.png

Scoring a set is goin to be tricky. So let’s start with a min quantity of T5.

Looking for 200 x T5 in best condition possible. Once I’ve found them, I’ll go hunt for more.

If that’s of any interest, let’s talk pricing via PM.

Scoring a set is goin to be tricky. So let’s start with a min quantity of T5.

Looking for 200 x T5 in best condition possible. Once I’ve found them, I’ll go hunt for more.

If that’s of any interest, let’s talk pricing via PM.

The T5s are all in the same condition, what I'd call excellent to near mint used. Or buttery smooth as some like to call it.

Please don't take this the wrong way, but I don't think this is going to be "easy" lol. If I were you, I would be making other plans.
Money makes plenty things easy :wtf: just going to take him offering the right people the right amount of Jack. Although I’d mark Krish off the list. I doubt he’s a seller. Only a trader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom