- Feb 25, 2016
- Reaction score
- America's High-Five
Up for auction is three three chips pictured:
- Red 25¢ Arodie, 2nd issue
- Mustard $5 Arodie, 3rd issue
- Black $100 Horseshu, 11th issue
- STARTING BID: [ $ 75 ]
- Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $ 1 ]
- NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
- All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
- No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
- Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at 10:00 p.m. ET on 5/21- Central Time will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted.
A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, [URL='https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/pcf-classifieds-auction-guidelines.38413/post-754233']these examples[/URL] will be used as a reference.
- I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made;
2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
- PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
- Shipping Terms: CONUS, buyer pays $4 for a first bubble mailer or $8 for Priority Mail. International bidders pay actual costs. Buyer assumes all risk after package it tendered to carrier.
- Payment Terms:. PayPal Friends and Family, or add 4% to total cost. Payment expected with 24 hours of auction close.