Found Big Top Poker, Sunset Beach, Empress Star, Aurora Star (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, for some reason I like a silly looking coke-giraffe so it all just depends.

Hope you find what you are looking for. The link I gave above still has ES $25s and $100s it appears from what I saw.

Last edited:
Murder the living shit out of every SB and BTP chip you get a hold of. Nobody regrets that, never.

andre.gif

I sometimes want to extract a BTP set from someone who loves it dearly, strap it to a table, and just make that bitch suffer. Sort of like the scene from Law Abiding Citizen but Chip Style lol

Wait till you see my ninja-assassination-like relabel of my BTP tourney set. :cool

Wait till you see my ninja-assassination-like relabel of my BTP tourney set. :cool

Would bring me joy to see the end results. I’ll bring the sticks, you bring the marshmallows and we make s’mores over the flames of the original labels. Little chemical taste but fuck it.

Would bring me joy to see the end results. I’ll bring the sticks, you bring the marshmallows and we make s’mores over the flames of the original labels. Little chemical taste but fuck it.

Be careful, too much salt can cause high blood pressure.

.... if people used their eyes properly they would be able to tell that the Empress Star chips look much nicer than BTP, no questions asked. Inflated beyond justification.

Kinda odd to run a wtb ad and then make statements that make people not want to ever sell you a goddam thing...

Fixed that for you
It's sad but true.

That said, after playing with my chips a couple of times, a few guys did start to clue in that my chips were somehow "better" than the plastic chips they had been using previously. Still, they couldn't give a shit whether we play with mine or with plastic sluggos.

Kinda odd to run a wtb ad and then make statements that make people not want to ever sell you a goddam thing...

Kinda odd that your negative Nancy Pelosi Male-Karen ass joined the party just to throw keyboard bombs without knowing what's going on behind the scenes. Two of the sets mentioned have already been acquired. Anything else you'd like to add to help push that foot in your mouth further?

It's sad but true.

That said, after playing with my chips a couple of times, a few guys did start to clue in that my chips were somehow "better" than the plastic chips they had been using previously. Still, they couldn't give a shit whether we play with mine or with plastic sluggos.
Probably too drunk to realize that their stacks are falling over because the chips are shit, not because they’re drunk.

Probably too drunk to realize that their stacks are falling over because the chips are shit, not because they’re drunk.

To be perfectly fair, I am perfectly fine with players at my table getting so drunk that their stacks start falling over. Makes it more likely they fall over to my side of the table! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You have to be humorous on here especially after you see some of the stuff being offered to you just by use of using a few words lol

Do you mean "sense of humor" as opposed to "humorous"? Because the thought of someone sitting and cracking jokes to no-one in particular after getting a deluge of offers after the "use of using a few words" is kinda, well, humorous. :)

Kinda odd that your negative Nancy Pelosi Male-Karen ass joined the party just to throw keyboard bombs without knowing what's going on behind the scenes. Two of the sets mentioned have already been acquired. Anything else you'd like to add to help push that foot in your mouth further?

Congrats on the sets! As a new collector myself, I understand the sense of urgency. I must, however, point out that in our gender-fluid, era-defining times, Karens may not need their sex specifically called out. I also think this may be an incorrect use of the meme, but what do I know? People are naming their kids "Kal-El" and "X Æ A-12" nowadays. They might not take umbrage to the political reference, but boy, it's a catty time for mankind. ;)

All in good fun, friend! You do you.

I like you already. Buys nice sets and talks shit. 10/10

Even as a newcomer, I wholeheartedly agree. The label design is also lacking and I don't see how that holds up the price, low quantity or not.
I’m confused why you are looking for chips that you apparently don’t care for. Trying to drive the price down by insulting them?

Do you mean "sense of humor" as opposed to "humorous"? Because the thought of someone sitting and cracking jokes to no-one in particular after getting a deluge of offers after the "use of using a few words" is kinda, well, humorous. :)

Congrats on the sets! As a new collector myself, I understand the sense of urgency. I must, however, point out that in our gender-fluid, era-defining times, Karens may not need their sex specifically called out. They might not take umbrage to the political reference, but boy, its a catty time for mankind. ;-)

All in good fun, friend! You do you.

Yes precisely what I meant. However you dissect it, there's always going to be a "pltrgyst" and "hornet" type personality roaming the forums just want to come out of the woodwork to insert foot into mouth.

May have been possessed by some sort of pltrgyst, not sure lol

I kept trying to figure out this amazing new word, I had never heard it before. Then I realized it was the H-O-Phonics version of "poltergeist". :p

Edit:
Just learned its the handle of a PCF member, nvm. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom