Cancelled Big Top Poker cash set (720 pc) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
This is my absolute favourite set of Paulsons, but it just doesn't seem to be possible to track down the extras I want at the moment and, honestly, I'm a bit tired of looking.

As such, I'm putting out some feelers and seeing what kind of trades are out there. Note: I will only consider trades. I will NOT sell these.

Breakdown:

$0.25 x 100
$1.00 x 300
$5.00 x 200
$25.00 x 100
$100.00 x 20

I have a bunch of extras (dealer buttons, cut cards, and All-in chips) and can include these in any trade.

Chips have been in play a handful of times only - condition is near mint.

What I'd be interested in: It will take something quite special for me to part with these, but in general: mint or near-mint THC Cash sets, leaded or unleaded. Cali colours or rarer sets is what I'd be after (Lakeshore, Starlite, Capitol City, 20th Century, Bingo Palace, RVCL, mint Vegas/Nevada sets... just a few ideas).

Desired breakdown along the lines of 100-120x fracs, 200-300x $1, 300x $5, 100x $20/$25, 20x $100. *Fracs not necessarily needed, as we can also play 1/1 stakes.

Some pr0n:
IMG_8743.jpg

Maybe I'm crazy & maybe nothing will come of this, but if you want some Big Tops in your life and have something that fits what I'm looking for, there you are.

Thanks!

When you don’t have the trade piecesView attachment 680874
:cry::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
The exact feeling I experienced when I opened this thread.

The realization, that after all my chipping and acquisitions I've made I still dont have a single chip that fits the trade requirements, was humbling. LMFAO!

Conor, I think you'll find the $5s you need soon! Let's hope and see! Wish you well with this move whatever it gets ya.

GL man!

I must say, I really don't know what to make of the market atm... Big Tops are apparently so desirable that nobody wants to part with any of the ones they have, but not so desirable that anybody wants to trade for them! :unsure: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
You must be new here. Hi, my name is Jim :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom