Cancelled Big Top Poker $5 Cash Chips (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aplusent

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Well What the HELL... Everyone else is going Nuts so I mind-as-well too...
I Know there is only 5850 of these out there and it will probably never happen, But a boy can dream!:) If I don't ask I will definitely never know!!!!!!
I'm offering $1320 + shipping for 220 of these... I will settle for what ever you want to throw my way @ $6/chip as far as quantity goes but I would eventually like to end up with 220.
If any of the Beautiful Individuals :rolleyes: that were lucky enough to have received these have a couple of racks too many Please PM me... It would be kept strictly confidential...

Also would like to offer $175 for a complete sample set of all 17 Chips - 11 BTP Cash Chips & 6 BTP Tourney Chips!!!
I would love to own a little piece of the History!!!

Thanks for looking & Let the sounds of crickets begin!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I wasn’t being sarcastic, I truly hope you find them.
No I appreciate it, But I also understand that it would be PURE LUCK if it happens... Lol
BTW... you have very nice taste in chips!!!!

Last edited:
I need fivers too, so if you come into some please hook a brutha up!

Yes, I need more. Did not order enough!

Well that probably does it for this want ad!!! lol
I probably don't need to tell you Good Luck... Do I...:LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::LOL: :laugh:

hook a brutha up!
This is what I need to say to you... Lol... I'll Make a deal with you... if I find more than I need I'll hook you up and if you find more than you need you can let me know... CHip PAct!!!!!!! Pinky Swear!!!!!!!:tup:

I consider you guys very lucky to have the opportunity you got to get those beautiful chips and you can only be flattered that others are admiring them so much!!! Congrats to all who received these!!! I applaud you guys!

FYI I don't think you're going to have any luck getting alt chips if you want a sample set. They weren't made for public consumption.
You are correct about the alt. Chips...
I don’t want this want ad to turn into anything ugly so I’m going to cancel the listing.
Thanks to the guys that contacted me about these chips... I appreciate your help and insight. Enjoy your wonderful sets!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom