Cancelled Big Top Poker $100 BTP 43mm (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocAFella1

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
One barrel of BTP $100 available for trade only. Mint unused.
4C80FDE6-60F4-4A94-8D2A-F9FB06F6ED71.png

Looking for Tiger:
Sec $5
Sec $20
Pri $500
Nfs

Last edited:
No violation of TOS. The post clearly states "for trade only", along with explicitly listing items that he will trade for.

TOS is "...must have a price unless stated 'not for sale' or items you will trade for."

Although only required to do one or the other, the ad complies with both.

GLWT, @RocAFella1.

Reported. Per ToS:

All "For Trade" ads must have a price unless stated "Not for sale" or items you will trade for.

Reported for thread crapping.

No violation of TOS. The post clearly states "for trade only", along with explicitly listing items that he will trade for.

TOS is "...must have a price unless stated 'not for sale' or items you will trade for."

Although only required to do one or the other, the ad complies with both.

GLWT, @RocAFella1.
The OP shows an edit time after my posts, so you have no remote idea of what it originally said.
Reported for thread crapping.
Add to the fact that we are irl friends joking with eachother.

Your comment is either intentionally Inceptionally funny

Or

I'm going to erase what I was writing. I just sincerely hope you're being funny and not wasting the Mods time.

If not, then best wishes dude. Find some new hobbies with different dynamics, because the "watch the forum and be an enforcer but have no real power" bit is old hat. I hope you can find happiness some other ways.

The OP shows an edit time after my posts, so you have no remote idea of what it originally said.
The original post is in your quote, bro. Plus I saw it shortly after it was made.

Your comment is either intentionally Inceptionally funny
Thank you. I live to make you laugh; I'm the anti-JoshKifer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom