Interest Biff Tannen's Pleasure Paradise - 100% Plastic Playing Cards (1 Viewer)

chipinla

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
I’m looking to see who would have interest in having some 100% plastic cards for BIFF TANNEN’S PLEASURE PARADISE from Back To The Future Part 2. They aren’t exactly cheap but not outlandish in price either. The cost per deck would be just under $18. My plan is to offer them as 2 deck sets as pictured below. I don’t want to change this setup in order to keep what I would order an even number and easy to handle. Cost per 2 deck setup would be $50. That would cover initial cost/shipping to me and shipping materials/reshipping to you. I am going to limit this to U.S. shipping as well. If you have a reshipper lined up that’s fine.

I’m not looking to make a huge profit here but I don’t want to lose money either. Hence why I’m gaining interest before ordering. Each deck would come shrink wrapped from the manufacturer. I have already ordered 2 decks of a previous design in order to see the quality. I will post pictures of those as soon as I have them in hand, hopefully within the next week or so. Turnaround time is quoted as 8-12 business days.

Here’s what would be available. Please comment below with which setup you would be interested in and quantity. Please comment like this:
A X 2
B X 1

Again, this is just an interest thread for now. You are not actually ordering. Any questions just ask in the comments below.

A.
BLUE/YELLOW
(jumbo index/poker size)

BA554805-578C-4AA9-A2CE-22A63B1A3BFB.jpeg

B.
PURPLE/GREEN
(jumbo index/poker size)

0D00C073-1A2A-4F4B-B6D4-AA9C104B52CF.jpeg

Last edited:
Multiple people on the board has used MPC before on this exact card stock. You should reach out or read through the threads to find quality and process before you sign up for a GB style order, as the GB for cards that have come through the last couple years will be on a different level of comparison.

Damn, this is going to get very expensive for me lol. I need to figure out a way to minimize the damage to my wallet haha .

I see a few people putting C and D but I don't see those so I am a bit lost there. I am interested but would be more interested in a standard size. I am not a fan of Jumbo poker size personally.

Edit: I’d be in for A x1 ( a setup with 1 of each color)

Last edited:
Love this design and would be interested if there were bridge options, especially a standard size as well.

Cards arrived a couple of weeks ago. I’ve been slammed with work projects so haven’t had much time to get back into this group buy.

I like the cards, the printing looks great and they feel awesome. Maybe a little slippier than I would normally like but to have a Back To The Future custom deck they’re totally worth it to me. I’ll be coming back to this group buy in a couple days or so to see who is still interested. Keep in mind this design on this deck is different than what the group buy will be. I had ordered these before spending more time on the design.
IMG_7114.jpeg

IMG_7115.jpeg

How did I miss this??? You even tagged me. I guess this was during the 2 week period that I was mostly offline when I was buying a house. Look forward to seeing these next time I pass through KC and chat with you about the process. I may eventually do this myself for Texas Flood Poker Club.

Personally. I very much dislike MPC's cards. They scuff easy and they don't wear well. Personally, I'd look for a new vendor if at all possible. My decks did not last very long.

YMMV, hope your experience is better! They were expensive enough per setup that I expected more personally but they might be fine. This was also around three years ago I did mine.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom