SOLD BICYCLE PRESTIGE POKER JUMBO - 4 x GREEN & PURPLE SET-UPS (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm putting up for sale 4 set-ups of the OOP Green & Purple Bicycle Prestige. They are Poker size with Jumbo index. All decks are brand new: 7 are cellophane wrapped (the cellophane on deck 8 busted when I picked it up for the picture). They do not come in a box.

Just so it is more cost efficient to the buyer, I rather sell them in one lot: $60 shipped SFRB in the US.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking,

Paulo-

IMG_5938.png
IMG_5939.png

Nice buy. I shouldn’t have taken the time to go find a deck and shuffle them, to see if I really wanted them.

Backup!

And if you decide you want to chop this lot, I’m happy to take the half that includes the open deck

Nice buy. I shouldn’t have taken the time to go find a deck and shuffle them, to see if I really wanted them.

Backup!

And if you decide you want to chop this lot, I’m happy to take the half that includes the open deck
Happy to split this up too if you want.

I got a couple decks a while back and really enjoyed them though I don't always prefer poker sized decks. On my purple deck we got a noticeable crease on the Kd so I threw the whole deck away. Tried to find more but looks like they don't make these anymore.

Happy to split this up too if you want.

I got a couple decks a while back and really enjoyed them though I don't always prefer poker sized decks. On my purple deck we got a noticeable crease on the Kd so I threw the whole deck away. Tried to find more but looks like they don't make these anymore.
Thanks, you do what you want. I’m just putting it out there in case you were on the fence about the quantity. And I don’t want to create extra work for paolo by making him ship twice. But if you get them and want to ship half to me, hit me up.
Rob

Thanks, you do what you want. I’m just putting it out there in case you were on the fence about the quantity. And I don’t want to create extra work for paolo by making him ship twice. But if you get them and want to ship half to me, hit me up.
Rob

I can ship 2 set ups to you, Rob, and 2 to @toothpic. 35 each of you. Sounds fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom