Best Relabel Class Chipset of 2020, Opening Round: Tigerhawk Cardroom tournament v Animal House cash (1 Viewer)

20A95880-ED7C-49EE-9B83-3E3F99C2ED38.jpeg

A78A4DB8-35F1-4F01-980F-FDA777DE46B7.jpeg

62634CBC-280B-414E-A1B9-F2824559229F.jpeg

412E2937-D343-44C3-AB63-756DA715930A.jpeg

E2066C71-8212-472A-850A-8B6E32470E7B.jpeg

5CA32C18-3F6C-4017-8C8F-A0EDDE023FD0.jpeg

D880292B-CBA0-42BB-A101-7DFE17DE0BC5.jpeg

10F956A1-14E1-4229-AA30-E9E8B282AB9F.jpeg

2A22591E-A508-4621-9A97-1085713595A8.jpeg

5C63354E-6C62-4999-AD26-65E1D5BA6E8C.jpeg

1BFAA078-2CCE-43B0-8A1E-BD9A8F2CA585.jpeg

That’s all I can do ... I’m just hoping to keep it respectable.

Voted animal house. Really cool line up, but one mistake is obvious...

Those stacks of dice chips on the felt makes my head hurt :wtf::oops:
E353F4E8-F4F3-47F2-AA98-C235F505DA95~2.jpeg

Was a tough call for me - in the end I had to give it to the Tigerhawks strictly based on inlay design. It was close though. I think if the Animal House text on the chips had been multi-coloured like on the poker table felt vs. trying to colour match, they would have won it for me. Love that blue table though!

Was a tough call for me - in the end I had to give it to the Tigerhawks strictly based on inlay design. It was close though. I think if the Animal House text on the chips had been multi-coloured like on the poker table felt vs. trying to colour match, they would have won it for me. Love that blue table though!
I'm curious as to what the result would have been if both sets were done on Paulson's.

Both are great designs/themes and like you, I tried to focus just on the inlays and ultimately voted for tiger hawk also just because all the little extras that accompanied the set is a nice touch.

Kudos to both set owners because I love both.

I'm curious as to what the result would have been if both sets were done on Paulson's.

Both are great designs/themes and like you, I tried to focus just on the inlays and ultimately voted for tiger hawk also just because all the little extras that accompanied the set is a nice touch.

Kudos to both set owners because I love both.
Yes, it’s tough to promote a China Clay set against Paulson’s. I feel like I have represented myself well. I designed the inlays entirely myself, including the font, the smaller tigerhawks in the background, and even had to get permission from the licensing people at the university to use the logo.

Pretty much everything was acquired from a site vendor, too. The chips themselves were from @Apache . The giant plastic chips and the laminated labels were from @ABC Gifts and Awards . The black and yellow card setups are from @desjgn . The three ceramic dealer buttons and the ceramic plaques were from @BR Pro Poker . The three acrylic dealer buttons were from PokerChipsDesign, as was the purple / metal card guard. The black card guard chip was purchased in the Las Vegas airport on my way home years ago.

Like @Himewad’s chips, the animal house creation is the product of a number of very creative and talented members. For the label and table felt design, I worked with @p5woody who did a fantastic job of bringing the animal house concept to life. The actual labels were produced by @Gear and the chips were purchased from various members. Additionally, the table felt was done by @T_Chan. I could never have accomplished this relabel project without the knowledge of more experienced chippers who were kind enough to pass along the “how to instructions” for removing labels. Further, the Chanman and a few others were very helpful with replacing the table felt, which was something I had never done before. The entire process took a good 5 months and the set is a perfect example of why this forum in fact is a community (members helping members).

Last edited:
Like @Himewad’s chips, the animal house creation is the product of a number of very creative and talented members. For the label and table felt design, I worked with @p5woody who did a fantastic job of bringing the animal house concept to life. The actual labels were produced by @Gear and the chips were purchased from various members. Additionally, the table felt was done by @T_Chan. I could never have accomplished this relabel project without the knowledge of more central chippers who were kind enough to pass along the “how to instructions” for removing labels. Further, the Chanman and a few others were very helpful with replacing the table felt, which was something I had never done before. The entire process took a good 5 months and the set is a perfect example of why this forum in fact is a community (members helping members).
Your custom felt is awesome. I need to think about getting one of those.

I didn’t think I would get anywhere close to 40%, let alone over it. Thanks to everyone who voted for the Tigerhawk Card Room relabels! But most of all, congrats to @Goldfish for your great chip set, and best of luck as you move on in the bracket! :cool

Thank you @Himewad. Your chips are awesome. Win, lose or draw, I am just grateful for all of the knowledge imparted to me from the many more experienced and knowledgeable members (enabling me to make my relabel sets) and the opportunity to share the finished product with everyone here. The time spent here has been amazing. Looking forward to many more years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom