Best Fully Custom Chipset of 2021, 2nd Round: Jack Rabbit Slims Tourney vs. Willie's Treasure Trove (1 Viewer)

Which set do you like best?

• Jack Rabbit Slims (Tourney)

Votes: 31 40.8%
  • Willie's Treasure Trove

Votes: 45 59.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is gonna be a tough one!!!

Splashed0077Pot-2.jpg

Garner Garner Garner

Splashed0057Pot.jpg

Splashed0072Pot.jpg

Last edited:
Doubt that anyone cares (though I can't see the voting results yet, so I don't know how close the contest is), but I'm still undecided on this. Have a sample set from @wonderpuddle and the $5 from @Sprouty and both are fantastic. Hardest matchup so far! Can't even use the mold as a tie breaker...

Doubt that anyone cares (though I can't see the voting results yet, so I don't know how close the contest is), but I'm still undecided on this. Have a sample set from @wonderpuddle and the $5 from @Sprouty and both are fantastic. Hardest matchup so far! Can't even use the mold as a tie breaker...

You got about a half hour left if you haven't voted yet :p

You got about a half hour left if you haven't voted yet :p
Thanks, I just voted! I was only half joking when I said I couldn’t use molds to decide. If the two sets had different molds I would have used that. As such, the tiebreaker I used was the fact that the Slims are tri-moons, which I really like! But it really could have gone either way for me!

(Not to jump the gun, but looks like congrats are in order for your set despite my vote! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom