Best chips for shuffling? (1 Viewer)

Obviously some color combinations show color transfer worse than others, but I’m curious - have you seen it in leaded Paulsons? I’ve only seen it in unleaded Paulsons, but this is not based on any useful amount of data.
My only leaded Paulsons are my beloved Outposts, and I dare not turn them into shuffle stacks for science. With that said, most of them were in VG+ shape, so used, but still stand on edge. And none of them have shown color transfer from normal use. Not even the $20's which is another white/purple combo that I would expect to show something.

Could be that leaded don't transfer nearly as much as non-leaded (or at all) ... I guess that's another checkbox for using leaded THCs!

I recall someone mentioning that for CPC sample chips there’s color transfer, but not for the actual CPCs. My memory fails me or maybe I should wash my hands.
Could also be based on color, which some being worse than others. But that's why I chose blurple/bright white ... figured that would show something since it was a mix of standard and day glow.

My only leaded Paulsons are my beloved Outposts, and I dare not turn them into shuffle stacks for science. With that said, most of them were in VG+ shape, so used, but still stand on edge. And none of them have shown color transfer from normal use. Not even the $20's which is another white/purple combo that I would expect to show something.

Could be that leaded don't transfer nearly as much as non-leaded (or at all) ... I guess that's another checkbox for using leaded THCs!
No, leaded should be worse. The lead is extremely soft, which is part of why people describe their feel as "buttery smooth". That soft lead is also more prone to rubbing off the donor and onto another chip.

No, leaded should be worse. The lead is extremely soft, which is part of why people describe their feel as "buttery smooth". That soft lead is also more prone to rubbing off the donor and onto another chip.
On the surface, i would agree. However, my non-leaded THCs definitely "feel" like softer clay. The Outposts by feel are harder (even though they are leaded).

Used (but not tires) leaded thc probably the nicest of what I have had my hands on, but anything goes. And I enjoy some variety. But I pretty much always shuffle chips while at the table.

Different materials, sizes, and conditions. Anything goes. I find that mint chips (I mean actually mint) are not ideal for like the 30 first shuffles or so. Need just a tiny bit of use to break them in ever so slightly. And also bike tires that have just been cleaned can get a little too slippery.

I usually have a rack of shuffle stacks on my desk. Like these:
20221012_180549.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom