Best Ceramic/Hybrid Chipset of 2020 Play-in Game: Petski's Poker Room v Beantoen Poker 43mm (2 Viewers)

DSC_0507.JPG
DSC_0508.JPG

This is going to be one of the toughest choices in this run imo. I think they are both very well executed and nice colors, but very different. Think both would deserve it.

I agree, both very unique and thinking outside the box compared to what everybody else is doing. Also both very well executed. A "solid" ceramic chip, i love it, up against a design that kind of reinvented the plastic chip interpretation on a ceramic plattform, love that too. I go back and forth on this one, both well deserving of advancing to next round.

In case of tie, how does it work ?
My initial thought was to remove self-votes, but both chipset owners voted for themselves, so that wouldn't break the tie.

My next thought was for me to vote (because I didn't in this poll), but that's not fair, because I didn't vote by the deadline.

In true degen fashion lets just do a NLH flip.
@WedgeRock

Watcha think?
I am not creating extra work for this. We're just going to go to an old fashioned RNG flip. Two names in a list generator, first ranking wins. I am admitting in advance its a shitty way to lose.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom