Cancelled Bernie's Arc Yellow For Leaded $5's & $1's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1682456159067.png

@bernielomax what do you think about @churlbut18 's Casablanca $5s?
Thanks @Godzilla28

@bernielomax not sure you’ll find many more available options better than this, red $5, THC, textured inlay, super sharp edges, and a yellow spot! And 2 racks.

View attachment 1125074
I appreciate the offer guys, but I have had a couple of better offers via PM for the Tiger Arc NCV. For now if I am trading away the Tiger Arc NCV I am looking for something a little more premium.

OP updated:
With regards to the Tiger Arc NCV or splitting off the IOC Arc Yellow, I prefer trading these for better $5's (certainly not unobtanium like Lakeshores, but also not things like FLV, VLV, Eagles, Cajun Cup that I can just go buy). Possibly in the same class as Claim Stake $5's or something along those lines.

Looking for some nice leaded $5's. Reach out if your looking for some Tiger Arc NCV, a full rack of mint Arc Yellow or want to start or expand an IOC tournament set.

oxuPhPG.jpg

OP updated:
With regards to the Tiger Arc NCV or splitting off the IOC Arc Yellow, I prefer trading these for better $5's (certainly not unobtanium like Lakeshores, but also not things like FLV, VLV, Eagles, Cajun Cup that I can just go buy). Possibly in the same class as Claim Stake $5's or something along those lines.
Yes, where can we go buy the eagles?

This tournament set already comes with two racks of mint Arc Yellow. Looking for some nice leaded $5's.

s2y6bZ7.jpg

4qgFbKJ.jpg

Tiger Arc NCV has been traded.

The IOC tournament set has some great colors. Several people have posted here or sent me PM's expressing interest in all or part of the tournament set.

Feel free to reach out if you have something for trade, you will not insult me. Leaded $5’s in good+ condition, don't need to be mint. Looking for things that are a step above FLV, VLV, Cajun Cup.

Closing this thread down. Everything with the exception of the Tiger Arc is still available for trade.

Going to be opening a want ad looking for $1 chips to pair with Golden Eagle $5's. Potentially looking for White or Blue 414, Aztar Mo, Horseshoe Gardenia other options like Riffle Steins. Definitely open to suggestions, don't be shy.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom