For Sale "Bee Room" ASM sample sets (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpine0000

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling sample sets of the Bee Room chips pictured below. All chips are new and crisp, never having been played with (since they are from my "extras box"). These are from an ASM order in 2008.

Cost is $25 via PayPal, which includes shipping in a padded envelope to anywhere in the mainland USA. Please PM to close the deal.

IMG_3791.JPG

Last edited:
I am selling sample sets of the Bee Room chips pictured below. All chips are new and crisp, never having been played with (since they are from my "extras box"). These are from an ASM order in 2008.

Cost is $25 via PayPal, which includes shipping in a padded envelope to anywhere in the mainland USA.

View attachment 407563
Wait... the Bee Room chips didnt use the 'B' mold? :D

Anybody who wants a sample set, please PM me to get my PayPal address and to send me your shipping address.

(I'll pass on a sample set) But this is awesome -- it just took me on a trip down memory lane, as this was one of the first chip sets I remember seeing online back in the day when I found chiptalk, a few years before PCF existed. So I can partially blame you and this set for my descent into the rabbit hole. :)

And I never realized this until seeing the chips again today, but the Bee Room chip came well before the Cleveland Horseshoe (it opened in 2012, according to ChipGuide). So it's as if the Cleveland HS primary $25s is a commemorative version of the Bee Room $25.

Circa before 2008:
1581709723568.png
Circa 2012:
1581709892906.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom