• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine Beautiful roulette wheel and table in Anaheim, CA - $1000 (1 Viewer)

kaimat

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1109914383518708

1703892293470.png

1703892302869.png

@allforcharity Any thoughts on the wheel?

It looks just like the roulette wheel ad you posted here back in November. I love the clean look of the numbers.

No chance it includes the wheel. Wasn’t there a listing like this a few months back that was “craps table… classes”

No chance it includes the wheel. Wasn’t there a listing like this a few months back that was “craps table… classes”
The seller says the wheel is included.

I’m inquiring with seller now. If that is a 32” wheel in good working order, imma need some help out in CA.

Thanks for sharing @kaimat

This seller has two legit slot machines for sale as well.

Probably better to not flood the person :x

I already reached out earlier to verify, seller was immediately responsive. I have local storage and prob a couple folks that can go pick it up.

Just waiting to see if any of the southern folks want it, or if I’ll be storing until I can bring it up.

I don't think that's a 32" wheel, maybe a 25" or 27"? Table also looks a bit on the stubby side, but could be distorted photo. $1000 is still a good deal, regardless.
If it isn’t 32 I’m out. But yes, good deal still.

Ad is down now. Did someone get this? How big was the wheel?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom